Hard work is more important than IQ and talent

Alucard69

Alucard69

Zephir
Hard work beats talent IF the talent doesn't work. Same for IQ and school for example

• +1
Reactions: PROMETHEUS, oztihcs, Outerz14 and 2 others
you're right regarding hard work being above high iq, for the longest time I would have called you a low iq coper if you said that, but I think Connections then luck then hard work and then possessing a high IQ is the real order of significance.

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
you got alot to learn kiddo

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and NZb6Air
No not really

you got alot to learn kiddo
Other way around bud, the more i grew up the more i learned hard work is much more important in on itself in sports and studying, ofcourse when talent works too he beats

the moment the talented makes the bare minimum effort he mogs the shit out of the "hard worker"

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger
the moment the talented makes the bare minimum effort he mogs the shit out of the "hard worker"
depends what bare minimum is defined as, and what area is it in

Other way around bud, the more i grew up the more i learned hard work is much more important in on itself in sports and studying, ofcourse when talent works too he beats
u didnt learn anything, you just watched either jocko willink once or david goggins or andrew tate or all of the above. just woooooork 24/7 broooo

• +1
Reactions: Roge
u didnt learn anything, you just watched either jocko willink once or david goggins or andrew tate or all of the above. just woooooork 24/7 broooo
What? This is complete BS lol, once you get to learning more complex shit in school if you ever will, you'll understand

Hard work beats talent IF the talent doesn't work. Same for IQ and school for example
Kys iq and/or talent are required to be good at anything

But talent usually works because of positive reinforcement, so your example carries no relevance

• Hmm...
But talent usually works because of positive reinforcement, so your example carries no relevance
Lol that's why so many talented footballers quit because of partying etc..? How do you explain then?

What? This is complete BS lol, once you get to learning more complex shit in school if you ever will, you'll understand
13 year old barely trained mike tyson would cave your skull in even if you had years to prep

Tc9yi11poww21

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
talent's overrated and overestimated. dont get me wrong, there are some genetic freaks out there who'll be 100 strides ahead of the competition, but the odds of them existing are rare. the odds of them being passionate and hard working in the field they're talented in even more so

talent gets you in the room. and the talented who get praised and such will be complacent. hard work and consistency will get you very far and gives you a chance to step in more rooms

• +1
13 year old barely trained mike tyson would cave your skull in even if you had years to prep

View attachment 3142831
Ok what does that exactly mean in the grand scheme of things? Lol you just see whatever you want to and bend reality towards that. And mike tyson literally had animal tier training under cus'damato lol, harder than all current boxing champs, he's talent+hardwork. Just see whatever you want to theory

but the second talent lifts even 1 finger worth of effort is when the blackpill hits you

• +1
Reactions: Roge and 97baHater
Ok what does that exactly mean in the grand scheme of things? Lol you just see whatever you want to and bend reality towards that. And mike tyson literally had animal tier training under cus'damato lol, harder than all current boxing champs, he's talent+hardwork. Just see whatever you want to theory
i said 13 yr old barely trained mike dumbass nigga

talent's overrated and overestimated. dont get me wrong, there are some genetic freaks out there who'll be 100 strides ahead of the competition, but the odds of them existing are rare. the odds of them being passionate and hard working in the field they're talented in even more so

talent gets you in the room. and the talented who get praised and such will be complacent. hard work and consistency will get you very far and gives you a chance to step in more rooms
Extremly good take, as i've grown up i've come to the exact same realization. Thierry Henry (a football legend) when he was talking how messi was in training etc.. he answered somewhere along the lines of how he is sometimes mean and a crazy competitor, and that all the top guys he trained with are, that's required, it's in youtube somewhere

i said 13 yr old barely trained mike dumbass nigga
If a random heavyweight man trained for years he'd beat 13 yo mike easily lol.. u rly think otherwise?

Do you watch/are into sports?

Last edited:
but the second talent lifts even 1 finger worth of effort is when the blackpill hits you
Bullshit take, you can't do anything remarkable with talent alone in anything, impossible

If a random heavyweight man trained for years he'd beat 13 yo mike lol.. u rly think otherwise?
idk depends how physically gifted they are, im saying you tho. given like 3 years of training for you hes still beating your ass by simply learning to jab and body shot :lul:

Bullshit take, you can't do anything remarkable with talent alone in anything, impossible
Of course you can't, all the remarkable shit that could be done has already been accomplished in the past century, humans will be surpassed by robots in the next century.

its about standing above those who are average, hard work with low iq and shitty talent will put you in average at best, it'd be nice to hear for a sob story, but no one will ever look up to you

idk depends how physically gifted they are, im saying you tho. given like 3 years of training for you hes still beating your ass by simply learning to jab and body shot :lul:
I'm not a HW, if i was and trained for 3 years i'd easily beat a 13 yo mike. Also i probably have better athletic landmarks than him (11.7x 100m, 34ish inch vert) yet i amount to nothing so keep coping

• JFL
Reactions: RawMogger and Roge
I'm not a HW, if i was and trained for 3 years i'd easily beat a 13 yo mike. Also i probably have better athletic landmarks than him (11.7x 100m, 34ish inch vert) yet i amount to nothing so keep coping
yea but hes literally 13 bruh

• +1
yea but hes literally 13 bruh
Yea 16 yo mike is pretty much world class (hard training and talent ofc), and can beat almost anyone doesn't matter if training or not, but 13 is too young

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: future slavic chad
Depends on the level of iQ, but hard work & discipline are things every man can control, so its better to focus on them

Cope however you want. Go become neurosurgeon with your 85 iq, slay. Fuck talant

This is the pinnacle of your development I guess:
IMG 20240907 215033

I already see you in the ring, uppercut, cross, left hook and ITS ALL OVER, Tyson is DONE AND DUSTED. Alucard69 is the new undisputed ...

If I actually trained for 3 years🤓 b-b-but anyways I have 34" vertical so I can jump from the ring like kangaroo or run all 12 rounds🤓 You dont need iq btw🤓

Honestly do you believe it? Like wake up to reality autist :lul:

Last edited:
The amount of stupidity on .org is through the roof lately

A balanced mix is optimal, and so is that reality for every sphere in life.

• +1
Depends on the level of iQ, but hard work & discipline are things every man can control, so its better to focus on them
You can't achieve anything big without working, no matter the IQ. Unless by extreme luck
Cope however you want. Go become neurosurgeon with your 85 iq, slay. Fuck talant
Just fuck off, i have never done an official IQ test, but when they evaluated me for autism, they did some IQ test subcategories for me, and i was 'well above my age range' with all except solving some spatial things. Yet i'm literally more retarded than the average person in school because i don't get shit done.
This is the pinnacle of your development I guess:
View attachment 3155005

I already see you in the ring, uppercut, cross, left hook and ITS ALL OVER, Tyson is DONE AND DUSTED. Alucard69 is the new undisputed ...
View attachment 3155010

If I actually trained for 3 years🤓 b-b-but anyways I have 34" vertical so I can jump from the ring like kangaroo or run all 12 rounds🤓 You dont need iq btw🤓

Honestly do you believe it? Like wake up to reality autist :lul:
Bro have you ever trained, or do you even follow boxing, or what do you base your info on? you sound like such a casual, everyone who's a heavyweight and not fat can beat a 13 yo mike with training for years, it's obvious

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Only people who disagree are those who have neither

• +1
Whether it's hard work, high iq or talent doesn't matter, what matters is the objective results you get from what you do and of who you are

I see many fakecels users rotting on this site not making many looksmax, but at the end of the day they still slay why? only genetics matters

• +1
Whether it's hard work, high iq or talent doesn't matter, what matters is the objective results you get from what you do and of who you are

I see many fakecels users rotting on this site not making many looksmax, but at the end of the day they still slay why? only genetics matters
3146707 bc9fdf778a141b775b4db3a3bc25b37f

rate PSL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back