hardest places to slay

0S4MA

0S4MA

. . . ╰──╮D1 Hater╭──╯ . . .
Miami - Whore capital of the entire world, girls only come here for one reason and its to be a degenerate party whore and take dick. Its notorious for being extremely hypergamous and if your girl goes to Miami she is no longer your girl.

California - As hypergamous as Miami, if you aren't famous or rich its hard mode and good look entertaining anything higher than a MTB when some famous celeb could be in her dms asking to go to his party. Not to mention all the girls are wannabe influcers and narcy as fuck.

UK - I hear its basically just as hypergamous as the states

USA - :forcedsmile:

Canada - Just USA v2

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, gigell, N1666 and 1 other person
Miami - Whore capital of the entire world, girls only come here for one reason and its to be a degenerate party whore and take dick. Its notorious for being extremely hypergamous and if your girl goes to Miami she is no longer your girl

California - As hypergamous as Miami, if you aren't famous or rich its hard mode and good look entertaining anything higher than a MTB when some famous celeb could be in her dms asking to go to his party

UK - I hear its basically just as hypergamous as the states

USA - :forcedsmile:

Canada - Just USA v2
London :feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: 0S4MA
I can slay in all these locations cuz im a latino mutt

Girl from my holiday who i dated is originally from miami

California yields best results for me (along with nyc)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Dickdazzler and Whatever
I can slay in all these locations cuz im a latino mutt

Girl from my holiday who i dated is originally from miami

California yields best results for me (along with nyc)
From means nothing, if you actually went and lived there and tried to slay you would see its filled with niggers like duhnam in your girls dms and betabuxxers on every corner. Same with Cali

• JFL
Cities: Toronto, Melbourne, Manchester, Miami

PUA theory during night game is legit for escalating

LA night clubs to San Diego

Las Vegas

Austin Texas

SoCal and even girls from there who have lived in other places that I have were easy mode for me, both irl and on the apps. Way different and better experience for me there.

I’d say it comes down more to pheno and niche/style, fitting in. Not just race, I’m white and talking about white girls, it’s really complicated.

The real hardest would be a small town setting where everyone marries young and the leftovers are all single mothers and/or obese.

From means nothing, if you actually went and lived there and tried to slay you would see its filled with niggers like duhnam in your girls dms and betabuxxers on every corner. Same with Cali
But i can slay in london and i live there with less matches
Its common sense

But i can slay in london and i live there with less matches
Its common sense
cali and miami are for sure worse than london, you've gotta live there as a dead average guy to find out

cali and miami are for sure worse than london, you've gotta live there as a dead average guy to find out
Pay for my flight🫶

• Hmm...