Hardest thing about weightloss

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
Fighting off urges at night. I have since decided to eat a meal at 10pm before bed but even then an hr ltr and I’m starving. What’s fucked up is that I’m able to have a full breakfast at 2am-3 and that will keep me going until the next day around 3-4pm… make it fucking make sense.

Leanmaxxing is so hard man @BrahminBoss @Danish_Retard and other leanmaxxers turns out eating 2k calories and burning 1-2k for 2.5 months ain’t enough to make you lean ;(

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard, latincell95, rambocel and 5 others
Fighting off urges at night. I have since decided to eat a meal at 10pm before bed but even then an hr ltr and I’m starving. What’s fucked up is that I’m able to have a full breakfast at 2am-3 and that will keep me going until the next day around 3-4pm… make it fucking make sense.

Leanmaxxing is so hard man @BrahminBoss @Danish_Retard and other leanmaxxers turns out eating 2k calories and burning 1-2k for 2.5 months ain’t enough to make you lean ;(
Mirin the future health problems and mental issues.

• JFL
Reactions: Pikabro and Deleted member 20399
Mirin the future health problems and mental issues.
It’s given me an eating disorder. Literally I cannot even eat out anymore I refuse cos if I cannot count what’s in what I’m eating then I just won’t eat it. Shit has essentially became a job I spend 30% of my spare time cooking

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
It’s given me an eating disorder. Literally I cannot even eat out anymore I refuse cos if I cannot count what’s in what I’m eating then I just won’t eat it. Shit has essentially became a job I spend 30% of my spare time cooking
Don't be stupid and eat if you're outside. You'll look retarded and weird otherwise. If you aren't fat then you'll lose nt if you do this.

I think if it doesn't feel easy you are doing something wrong

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
Don't be stupid and eat if you're outside. You'll look retarded and weird otherwise. If you aren't fat then you'll lose nt if you do this.
I’m not lean. I’m like 22% bodyfat so I am on the higher bodyfat side if I take my top off but with top on I look good. I have no choice cos I am cursed with dog shit hunger and bodyfat genes that force me to gorge on food constantly if I can and my belly fat takes forever to leave despite my legs being a lot leaner now than 2 months bsck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Sprinkles and Deleted member 30884
@BrahminBoss is there a reason for why nighttime brings out the demons of the mind 10x more. Gotta be some vedic explanation for dis shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I think if it doesn't feel easy you are doing something wrong
Unless you meant to say “ if it doesn’t feel hard you’re doing stn wrong” then I don’t get ya don. I just envy people who can go through life eating 1.5-2k a day in peace of mind. I’m sitting here in pain if I don’t eat 2.8k minimum

I’m lean naturally at 59 kg

cutting was always easy, I fell for the bulk meme ages ago cause I was worried about getting attacked and body slammed at such a low weight. now I don’t care and carry a gun on me

bulking was very difficult and I hate eating

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Unless you meant to say “ if it doesn’t feel hard you’re doing stn wrong” then I don’t get ya don. I just envy people who can go through life eating 1.5-2k a day in peace of mind. I’m sitting here in pain if I don’t eat 2.8k minimum
Nah I meant that. Whenever people actually change themselves they aren't fighting off the urge to ruin it constantly. It might be that you have to find some exercise thing that ur passionate about and feels good in the moment and afterwards. Sometimes is the gym but usually it's something that gets you into the flow state like climbing or something. Or it might just be a social activity that isn't exercise at all

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I’m lean naturally at 59 kg

cutting was always easy, I fell for the bulk meme ages ago cause I was worried about getting attacked and body slammed at such a low weight. now I don’t care and carry a gun on me

bulking was very difficult and I hate eating
I envy you man. Only good thing about my body is that I have god tier muscle building genes as in I don’t have to even touch a weight I’m just Naturally build different.

But I love eating food thankfully I’m high T so maybe that’s why my body just throws so much of it into muscle production. And yeah higher T lowering “bodyfat levels” is not true

Nah I meant that. Whenever people actually change themselves they aren't fighting off the urge to ruin it constantly. It might be that you have to find some exercise thing that ur passionate about and feels good in the moment and afterwards. Sometimes is the gym but usually it's something that gets you into the flow state like climbing or something. Or it might just be a social activity that isn't exercise at all
Ah I Get ya. I enjoy lifting weights and I wanna go back into martial arts I dislike cardio I’m doing however I plan to keep this up even once I’m at weight I want to be. I’ll lower the frequency so instead of cardio everyday 7 days a week low it to 4 days. I’ll lift 3-4 days a week as well And do martial Args 1-2 days a week once I’m lean

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642

Last edited:

Last edited:
Ultimately it’s ur calories which cause you to be overweight, eating late isn’t good either since you are meant to sleep at night not be digesting food
I only sleep 1hr (minimum) after eating this very reason. I know a lot abt nutrition but still losing weight is like battling prime Mike Tyson as an 5’3 midget.
I ate vegetable pilau rice with potato 200g, 137g chicken breast, 100g of broccoli, some soy sauce with ribena cordial and water and 2 diet Fanta cans and hot chilli spice for the breasts cos they lost. Their seasoning when I was cooking it.

Now I think about it I forgot about the diet drinks I took that’s prob what’s making me so hungry

Came to about 45g of protein in that meal alone and 733 calories

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I only sleep 1hr (minimum) after eating this very reason. I know a lot abt nutrition but still losing weight is like battling prime Mike Tyson as an 5’3 midget.
You need time for ur body to digest food, walking after eating is good
I ate vegetable pilau rice with potato 200g, 137g chicken breast, 100g of broccoli, some soy sauce with ribena cordial and water and 2 diet Fanta cans and hot chilli spice for the breasts cos they lost. Their seasoning when I was cooking it.
It’s good you weighed the food but I personally stoppped eating rice and potatoes, I avoid all of these types of empty carbs.

Now I think about it I forgot about the diet drinks I took that’s prob what’s making me so hungry
Ur right abt this,

There is a trade off with diet drinks , again I don’t trust all “studies” since they can be manipulated into making almost anything look good or bad

But this does align with what you stated

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
You need time for ur body to digest food, walking after eating is good

It’s good you weighed the food but I personally stoppped eating rice and potatoes, I avoid all of these types of empty carbs.

Ur right abt this,

There is a trade off with diet drinks , again I don’t trust all “studies” since they can be manipulated into making almost anything look good or bad

But this does align with what you stated

Nar, I believe the diet drink thing it’s legit and does make me hungry that’s why I rarely buy them, I prefer to drink low calorie drinks instead of diet ones for this reason

Though I though I had offset this issue with my big meal I guess not hmmm 🤔

Last edited:
  • +1

fucker ain’t wrong. He does need to eat salad, fat fucks like this disgust me to no end. I don’t pity them one bit. I’m lean enough to look good in clothes so I never get anybody wondering about my weight so I cannot relate to this fat fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Chadelite
z

Last edited:
I had junk food yesterday first time in 2 months and it’s overrated. Only junk food is actively enjoy I think are cakes milkshakes donuts and pizzas. Everything else is fucking shit.

Still I don’t subscribe to the junk food makes you fat myth, I belive in simple maths. If you eat more you’ll get fat. Junk food just makes it easier to get fat but that’s about it, if you eat homecooked meals but they are high portions or with oil etc then you’ll become a landwhale

• +1
I had junk food yesterday first time in 2 months and it’s overrated. Only junk food is actively enjoy I think are cakes milkshakes donuts and pizzas. Everything else is fucking shit.

Still I don’t subscribe to the junk food makes you fat myth, I belive in simple maths. If you eat more you’ll get fat. Junk food just makes it easier to get fat but that’s about it, if you eat homecooked meals but they are high portions or with oil etc then you’ll become a landwhale
Ur right

But junk food has little to no nutrients, makes you lethargic and ravenous.