Hardmaxing help

L

looksmaxbg

Iron
I wanted to share my current situation regarding my cosmetic surgery decisions. After already undergoing six operations, I’m now preparing for a rhinoplasty. However, due to budget constraints, I need to choose between two additional procedures: zygomatic implants or fat injections for my under-eye hollows.

The surgeon refused to perform a lower blepharoplasty because it involves removing fat from the under-eye area, but my issue is hollow under-eyes rather than excess fat. He recommended fat injections, which could potentially eliminate the appearance of my under-eye hollows completely.

I’m currently weighing my options and feeling torn between these two procedures. Has anyone had experience with zygomatic implants or fat injections for under-eye hollows? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated to help me make an informed decision.

This is my hardmaxing expérience for the moment :

Attachments

• IMG_3324.jpeg
    IMG_3324.jpeg
    269.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta and silencio
I wanted to share my current situation regarding my cosmetic surgery decisions. After already undergoing six operations, I’m now preparing for a rhinoplasty. However, due to budget constraints, I need to choose between two additional procedures: zygomatic implants or fat injections for my under-eye hollows.

The surgeon refused to perform a lower blepharoplasty because it involves removing fat from the under-eye area, but my issue is hollow under-eyes rather than excess fat. He recommended fat injections, which could potentially eliminate the appearance of my under-eye hollows completely.

I’m currently weighing my options and feeling torn between these two procedures. Has anyone had experience with zygomatic implants or fat injections for under-eye hollows? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated to help me make an informed decision.

show ur face if u dont have the base to hardmaxx just dont

bro you are leaking your phone and everything in that picture