Hardmaxing ruins apeal

zlookmaxz

zlookmaxz

Zebra
I recently spent around 13k on a series of plastic surgery procedures over the past 3 months. Im not going to list the procedures I received but it’s pretty obvious if yk about plastic surgery. My friends and family tell me I look great but I know they’re just telling me that to make me feel better, in my honest opinion I look very uncanny and lost most of my apeal. My PSL increased but apeal massively decreased. Any suggestions on what I should do I already tried to get my money back and that’s not an option.

Attachments

• IMG_6168.jpeg
    IMG_6168.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_6170.jpeg
    IMG_6170.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: tom69, EggKing, Fgsfds and 1 other person
I recently spent around 13k on a series of plastic surgery procedures over the past 3 months. Im not going to list the procedures I received but it’s pretty obvious if yk about plastic surgery. My friends and family tell me I look great but I know they’re just telling me that to make me feel better, in my honest opinion I look very uncanny and lost most of my apeal. My PSL increased but apeal massively decreased. Any suggestions on what I should do I already tried to get my money back and that’s not an option.
show us before vs after clear front view

• +1
Reactions: greywind, looksseg and Deleted member 51465
Lmao literally different angles only
Atleast try to wear different clothes if you wanna fraud surgery man don't be a greasy nigger

• +1
Reactions: greywind
Idk, aside from nosejob. I can’t tell. Also, I would recommend some gonion implants to increase the bigonial length. Rn it is too short and looks feminine. Youd be strong htn with them.

• +1
Reactions: zlookmaxz
incel bones over

Get wraparound implants to widen jaw and chin they are your biggest failos at the moment

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
How many apple stores did you rob to afford all these surgeries

• +1
Reactions: BigPoppaPump
Over

you're a nigger it never begun.

Say what surgery you did. Only soft tissue surgery should phuck you.

Ah so I will go from 0.0000001 appeal to 0.000000005 appeal?

How can psl increase and appeal decrease. Just means your judgement of psl is shit and aspie

You wasted 13K without doing morphs or looking at surgeries that would ascend you?

• +1
Reactions: zubin
How can psl increase and appeal decrease. Just means your judgement of psl is shit and aspie
Psl is an accurate measurement of health and fitness but not appeal wise

Lmao literally different angles only
Atleast try to wear different clothes if you wanna fraud surgery man don't be a greasy nigger
Both pictures were taken after surgery, you can see what I look like before surgery in my previous posts

Do you have any other pics of your rhino, before and after? These pics look distorted.

Subhumanification surgery?