Hardmaxing

L

looksmaxbg

Iron
I didn’t go to Turkey today as planned for my surgery, but I still have a few hours to catch up and book a last-minute ticket for tomorrow. My parents don’t agree, but I do. Do you think my appearance is worth doing this? The procedures include jaw and chin implants, ostoplasty for ears , lower blepharoplasty for dark circles, laser treatment to remove moles, buccal fat removal, and teeth whitening.

IMG 2835

Attachments

• IMG_2764.png
    IMG_2764.png
    6.3 MB · Views: 0
You dont need surgery bro you already have good face and chin

ostoplasty is valid, mole removal is valid and teeth whitening is valid, everything else you said is fucking retarded. You'll botch yourself getting implants or buccal fat pad removal, you're already anorexic.

JFL of course no, you will get botched

You will look like gay ass alien after coming back from turkey...

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
ostoplasty is valid, mole removal is valid and teeth whitening is valid, everything else you said is fucking retarded. You'll botch yourself getting implants or buccal fat pad removal, you're already anorexic.
Yes I only want ostoplasty now

Yes I only want ostoplasty now
Get that for ur ears and fix ur subhuman lips, you need them to be a little wider and most importantly slightly fuller but go very conservative on it, but those will ascend u more than all the other shit u said. Other than that, not being built like a 14 year old prepubescent boy will ascend u the most, but it takes effort and time in the gym.