Hardmaxx recommendations to fix eye area? *IMPORTANT*

cr1ticalmoist

cr1ticalmoist

Iron
Receiving inheritance money soon from grandparents so cosmetic surgery is now a totally possible option for me. My eye area is so fucked and severely holding me back. What procedures do yall think could ascend my eye area.

Atm im mainly concerned with dark circles, eye asymmetry, and UEE, is there any surgery's I can get to easily fix these and give me a near perfect almond eye shape look?

Attachments

• eyes.jpg
    eyes.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 0
  • eyes 2.jpg
    eyes 2.jpg
    367.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
send pic of you looking straight with both eyes, is the asymmetry you're talking about about the eyes within the orbits?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
send pic of you looking straight with both eyes, is the asymmetry you're talking about about the eyes within the orbits?
im not too sure im newcel so im not too familiar with these terms yet, what do you think?

Attachments

• eyes 3.jpg
    eyes 3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 0
im not too sure im newcel so im not too familiar with these terms yet, what do you think?
u just need implants around the orbits (supras and infras - zygos), give me thumbs ups now

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and cr1ticalmoist
Receiving inheritance money soon from grandparents so cosmetic surgery is now a totally possible option for me. My eye area is so fucked and severely holding me back. What procedures do yall think could ascend my eye area.

Atm im mainly concerned with dark circles, eye asymmetry, and UEE, is there any surgery's I can get to easily fix these and give me a near perfect almond eye shape look?
frame max ur build like a kid

im kinda like u, i look worse at low body fat. my eye area descends so much and my orbits/eyes look so much more round due to less fat on uee. also undereye lacks fat. ofc u know ur body more than i do, try a higher body fat and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: cr1ticalmoist

Another moistcel