Hardmaxxes for my eye area

B

bonesmasher187

Iron
Looking for Hardmaxxes for my Eye Area. I know it's utterly dogshit. I thought about getting the following surgeries:
infraorbital rim implants
supraorbital rim implants
browridge implant
eyebrow transplant / reverse brow lift idk
fillers for UEE
blue contacts
Any thoughts on this?
Thanks in advance!

20240907 204908
20240907 204946

Attachments

• 20240907_204908.jpg
    20240907_204908.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240907_204946.jpg
    20240907_204946.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
Don't do it

Because no hardmaxxes are going to make you accept yourself for who you really are, you're really going to do something so irreversible just to feel ugly once it's done and be back at square one feeling like a subhuman because some basement cavemen think you don't mog.

• JFL
Reactions: ihatewhiterose
In my opinion posting such isolated shots of your face make it hard to give good advice if people can't take in your aesthetics as a whole.

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
In my opinion posting such isolated shots of your face make it hard to give good advice if people can't take in your aesthetics as a whole.
Don't really want to doxx myself here, i could post the face rating from nero angelo if that helps

• +1
Because no hardmaxxes are going to make you accept yourself for who you really are, you're really going to do something so irreversible just to feel ugly once it's done and be back at square one feeling like a subhuman because some basement cavemen think you don't mog.
How should i ever accept myself, like once you discovered the black pill there is no going back. Like i can't live normally anymore without worrying bout my looks

• +1