Hardmaxxing advice?

M

martinvega9

Iron
Hi, I already posted a thread asking for people to rate me before, can you guys now give me looksmaxxing advice (hardmaxxing, cosmetic surgery) to reach htn (if possible)? What are the top five procedures I should focus on now? How can I improve my facial harmony? I was thinking about buccal fat removal (I’m very lean, abs visible), masseter botox for jaw asymmetry, non surgical rhinoplasty to reduce nose width, botox to lower eyebrows and make them more positively tilted, and tightening of the lower eyelid. But of course, I would like to get advice from other people. Thank you.

P. S: My eyebrows look more like in the first picture IRL than line the last one.
IMG 8705

IMG 8702

IMG 8703

IMG 8701

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Hi, I already posted a thread asking for people to rate me before, can you guys now give me looksmaxxing advice (hardmaxxing, cosmetic surgery) to reach htn (if possible)? What are the top five procedures I should focus on now? How can I improve my facial harmony? I was thinking about buccal fat removal (I’m very lean, abs visible), masseter botox for jaw asymmetry, non surgical rhinoplasty to reduce nose width, botox to lower eyebrows and make them more positively tilted, and tightening of the lower eyelid. But of course, I would like to get advice from other people. Thank you.

P. S: My eyebrows look more like in the first picture IRL than line the last one.
View attachment 3068407

View attachment 3068409

View attachment 3068412

View attachment 3068414
I see the potential you got good base hope you get gold advice

You look pretty good, i think ur main issue are ur cheekbones, watch for zygo implants

Idek, your features are good but when put together it doesn’t look nice, I can’t put my finger on it.

Malar implants and Rhino and stop shaving ur eyebrows, you should look into your nasal bridge and glabella region looks sus, i can't tell from these shitty pics

Last edited: