hardmaxxing for muslimcels

swagdowdle

swagdowdle

Iron
I'm a muslimcel so I can't get any surgeries

But fillers, injections and pretty much anything other than a surgery is allowed

What procedures do you recommend for hardmaxxing without surgery?

At the moment I'm thinking

MSE for jaw
veneers
cheeks filler
lip filler
Kybella injection to burn face fat
maybe zygos filler

what else

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
muh cant get surgerys
enjoy ur incel life then pahahhahaha

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Rea, Maalik, lowtiernormy69 and 6 others
jfl imagine being brainwashed to worshipping a pedofile:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Aero, Rea, lowtiernormy69 and 6 others

But fillers, injections and pretty much anything other than a surgery is allowed

MSE for jaw
veneers
cheeks filler
lip filler
maybe zygos filler

what else
Unless youre a mushrikeen following sheikhs and out dated forced upon ideas stuffing it inside the Quran

iam only joking
roids
mse could help too
filler are bullshit pls dont do it
i dont want roids i still need my balls

I know fillers are only temporary but if I work with a skilled injector I can do them safely every once in a while with no problems no?

i dont want roids i still need my balls

I know fillers are only temporary but if I work with a skilled injector I can do them safely every once in a while with no problems no?
if you do it safe, nothing is going to happen

any injections that doesn't required for health is haram. fillers & fat burners are haram haha, softmax is the only hope for u muslims

• +1
Reactions: Chad15

MSE for jaw
veneers
cheeks filler
lip filler
maybe zygos filler

what else
Jfl nigga holy shit get surgeries retard if u have to.

Muhh cant get it

Nigga if u can get fillers might as well get surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Maalik

MSE for jaw
veneers
cheeks filler
lip filler
maybe zygos filler

what else
I am Muslim too, I got a nose job for free and it didn’t count as plastic surgery 😂😂 also you can get MSE, Nothing haram in it

really? why didn't count as a plastic surgery
just because it was free?
My nose was messed up from the inside and the outside so they had to do it to increase my quality of life (I couldn’t breathe). It was free because it was covered by insurance, the shape of my nose changed but the surgeries weren’t done for aesthetic purposes

either cope with ur retarded ass religion and pull some bitches in heaven or hardmaxx and ascend irl, ur choice

Doesn't matter, there are plenty of muzzie whores that get those things and more; rhino, bbl, lipo, breast implants etc. You think they care? Then they be sleeping with white and black dudes claiming that muzzie men do it with non muslim women made them do it from jealousy

Hoeflation is real so do what you have to do to even the playing field. Rules don't matter anymore just winning does

MSE for jaw
veneers
cheeks filler
lip filler
maybe zygos filler

what else
Ah, Swagdowdle, my frend, no need for surgery, ok? In India, we have many powerful ways to become best version of yourself. You know, in our culture, we believe in blessings of Hindu gods, and one of the most powerful is Lord Ganesha, the elephant-headed god. He is remover of obstacles and brings good luck and success. Just pray to him, my frend.

Every morning, you wake up, light a diya, and offer some sweets like modaks to Lord Ganesha. You chant his mantras with full devotion, and he will bless you, no doubt. In India, many people follow this and find great success and happiness.

And let me tell you about unique remedies, my frend. Some say, if you drink cow’s milk, it gives you strength and good health. It’s like magic, you see? Of course, some joke about drinking cow cum, but that’s just for fun, my frend, not serious. But you can see how we have our own quirky ways.

So remember, true ascension into becoming the best version of yourself comes from within. Believe in yourself, my frend. With a little faith and the blessings of Lord Ganesha, you can achieve great things. You have potential to become your own version of a 6’4” Chad, confident and happy in your own skin.

Trust in the process, pray to the elephant god, and drink the cow’s milk. Your life will change, you will see. No need for surgery, just Indian wisdom and blessings!

retarded post
Doesn't matter, there are plenty of muzzie whores that get those things and more; rhino, bbl, lipo, breast implants etc. You think they care? Then they be sleeping with white and black dudes claiming that muzzie men do it with non muslim women made them do it from jealousy

Hoeflation is real so do what you have to do to even the playing field. Rules don't matter anymore just winning does
Shaykh salludon clearly got a few implants.
Why do you disagree with his madhab
either cope with ur retarded ass religion and pull some bitches in heaven or hardmaxx and ascend irl, ur choice
It's fucking haram u bigger trust me, ur sheikhs dumb
if you do it safe, nothing is going to happen

• JFL
Reactions: Rea
Ah, Swagdowdle, my frend, no need for surgery, ok? In India, we have many powerful ways to become best version of yourself. You know, in our culture, we believe in blessings of Hindu gods, and one of the most powerful is Lord Ganesha, the elephant-headed god. He is remover of obstacles and brings good luck and success. Just pray to him, my frend.

Every morning, you wake up, light a diya, and offer some sweets like modaks to Lord Ganesha. You chant his mantras with full devotion, and he will bless you, no doubt. In India, many people follow this and find great success and happiness.

And let me tell you about unique remedies, my frend. Some say, if you drink cow’s milk, it gives you strength and good health. It’s like magic, you see? Of course, some joke about drinking cow cum, but that’s just for fun, my frend, not serious. But you can see how we have our own quirky ways.

So remember, true ascension into becoming the best version of yourself comes from within. Believe in yourself, my frend. With a little faith and the blessings of Lord Ganesha, you can achieve great things. You have potential to become your own version of a 6’4” Chad, confident and happy in your own skin.

Trust in the process, pray to the elephant god, and drink the cow’s milk. Your life will change, you will see. No need for surgery, just Indian wisdom and blessings!

dnr kys

• Woah
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta