hardmaxxing in college is not ideal at all

zaideas

zaideas

the foids are gonna love this
title + especially if you're in a uni/college that has students in the range of 5000-10000 students, its more probable that you will see the same people once every week and disappearing in summer and coming back on the next semester whether it would be a new nose or a extraordinary jaw or filler or implants, people will get the wrong image of you even if you haven't met them yet, they'd look at you as weirdo for some reason even tho the changes might be completely reasonable.

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars
"I got in a car crash, they had to move some stuff around :feelshehe:"

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zaideas and try2beme
I dont care. Im still gonna be the same person. People notice my hair and style first then my body and height then lastly my face

• +1
Reactions: hekch
I dont care. Im still gonna be the same person. People notice my hair and style first then my body and height then lastly my face
but generally people are gonna realize the insane jaw fillers if someone was to ever get them especially if you were recessed

but generally people are gonna realize the insane jaw fillers if someone was to ever get them especially if you were recessed
Maybe some people

just say you lost weight/went to the gym, get a different hairstyle, wear a hoodie/hat before hardmaxxing and then take it off after

• +1
Reactions: zaideas and try2beme
just say you lost weight/went to the gym, get a different hairstyle, wear a hoodie/hat before hardmaxxing and then take it off after
Normies are usually this stupid to fall for it plus who tf will interrogate u about ur own face lmao

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, incel194012940 and zaideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back