Hardmaxxing is normal now

John124

John124

Equinox
Some of you might remember the few posts I've made about a JBW WMIF couple I know. Short story is this brahmin Indian girl who fogs him by 1-2 PSL and is 10-15 years younger pregnancy trapped him despite him being average height with a LTN face, oldcel, balding, recessed, etc. She already had a green card too and they made similar money, so it wasn't immigration or money related.

First time I see him in a while and this guy has braces now to fix his crooked teeth from being recessed, some of hair has grown back which I assume is a hairloss protocol, he has lost weight, and I overheard him saying he is getting corrective jaw surgery (to correct his jaw being far back). I assume it's whatever is covered in Canada because there are some corrective jaw surgeries covered.

Basically the girl picked a random white guy and is getting him to softmaxx and hardmaxx for her.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: noodlelover and AsGoodAsItGets
getting surgery is easier than softmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and mvp2v1
losing weight is easier than both and has an even bigger effect yet most normies are fat.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, gtuktm, John124 and 1 other person
If you have the money beforehand. Moneymaxxing is harder than getting lean, having a skincare/hairloss routine, going to the gym etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, John124 and alriodai
losing weight is easier than both and has an even bigger effect yet most normies are fat.
If you have the money beforehand. Moneymaxxing is harder than getting lean, having a skincare/hairloss routine, going to the gym etc.
Yeah of course if you have the money beforehand but it has immediate results

Some of you might remember the few posts I've made about a JBW WMIF couple I know. Short story is this brahmin Indian girl who fogs him by 1-2 PSL and is 10-15 years younger pregnancy trapped him despite him being average height with a LTN face, oldcel, balding, recessed, etc. She already had a green card too and they made similar money, so it wasn't immigration or money related.

First time I see him in a while and this guy has braces now to fix his crooked teeth from being recessed, some of hair has grown back which I assume is a hairloss protocol, he has lost weight, and I overheard him saying he is getting corrective jaw surgery (to correct his jaw being far back). I assume it's whatever is covered in Canada because there are some corrective jaw surgeries covered.

Basically the girl picked a random white guy and is getting him to softmaxx and hardmaxx for her.
is the girl white? also thats interesting.

Yeah of course if you have the money beforehand but it has immediate results
High risk as well. Even more so if the patient is low IQ and has no eye for aesthetics. Also depends on the expertise of the surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
I think society is more accepting these days in general for men getting

1. Hair transplants before age 30
2. Upper/lower jaw surgery for giga-recessed subhumans
3. Liposuction / fat removal for very unfortunate fat distributions or the life long obese who were practically born fat

Which is probably a good thing. I think society will be harder to budge on any other cosmetic surgeries for non giga-failos

• +1
High risk as well. Even more so if the patient is low IQ and has no eye for aesthetics. Also depends on the expertise of the surgeon.
i mean just getting a rhinoplasty and getting MSE and widening your palate will help you 1000x times

now imagine all the other soft term softmaxxes they could do (minox and eyelash maxxing which takes 1 or 2 month at most)

I think society is more accepting these days in general for men getting

1. Hair transplants before age 30
2. Upper/lower jaw surgery for giga-recessed subhumans
3. Liposuction / fat removal for very unfortunate fat distributions or the life long obese who were practically born fat

Which is probably a good thing. I think society will be harder to budge on any other cosmetic surgeries for non giga-failos
100%
2 years ago they would mock you and it would be death sentence for you
Now that the BLACKPILL is SUPER VIRAL (on tiktok and youtube, millions of millinos of millions) people have accepted it

• Woah
Reactions: noodlelover
i mean just getting a rhinoplasty and getting MSE and widening your palate will help you 1000x times

now imagine all the other soft term softmaxxes they could do (minox and eyelash maxxing which takes 1 or 2 month at most
U could definitely get more significant results hardmaxxing if u know what you're doing but there's also a considerable amount of risk involved.
MSE w asymmetries etc.
Theres a possibility to get botched w rhino.
Softmaxxing is objectively easier as it has little to no risk involved.
Ideally, one should be softmaxxed first before hardmaxxing

• +1
100%
2 years ago they would mock you and it would be death sentence for you
Now that the BLACKPILL is SUPER VIRAL (on tiktok and youtube, millions of millinos of millions) people have accepted it
brutal blackpill, tbh i dont want it to spread

It ain't normal for the broke.

softmaxxing is just expensive, leanmaxxing is hard and i dont know how to get cardarine

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover