Hardmaxxing is one fucking giant Rubik's cube

VenatorLuparius

VenatorLuparius

Your skin and bones, turn into something beautiful
People are delusional. They think that they'll ascend with x procedure or a set of combined procedures when in reality you need a dozen of procedures and corrections to properly ascend if you're subhuman/ltn like most of us.

As soon as you correct a flaw, you offset a couple of other ones that you need to correct as well.

You had jaw angle implants but overshot a bit ? Now your bigonial/jaw width is fucked and you need to correct your bigonial width but you need to take the temples into account as well.

You had big infra orbital implants ? Congratulations bro but now the implants are visible under the skin and you need periorbital fat graft to correct that.

You had supras with dropdown to correct your UEE ? Nice but now you have negative hooding.

I could go for days.

It takes years of practice and knowledge to actually know your right ratios and how to correct your natural flaws and those that you triggered through hardmaxxing.

You may even need to go back to the drawing board : many members got implants but later removed them to get bimax and a new set of implants.

Softmaxxing is actually better at improving people's appearance as it doesn't modify their ratios and features.

The road is long and arduous boyos : you're in for years.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Prince88, untouchable_coper and 19 others
@Blackgymmax come and a-firm to these fuckers that it takes years to master the right ratios and to correct the fucking rubik's cube of strengths and flaws.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
Hardmaxxing is a long road most guys just stop living their life's until they get their surgeries in their hopes of starting a "new" life
Nah bro life has much more to offer other than pussy . Lots of things to enjoy and be grateful for , keep on living even before surgeries and after .

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Prince88, bradpittshairline, Xerryx and 17 others
Hardmaxxing is a long road most guys just stop living their life's until they get their surgeries in their hopes of starting a "new" life
Nah bro life has much more to offer other than pussy . Lots of things to enjoy and be grateful for , keep on living even before surgeries and after .
Yep. No such thing as "I'll talk to girl after I ascend" , "I'll do X,Y,Z after my surgeries" : life is right now. Ascension takes a lot of time and money and you can't put your life on pause in the meantime.

I see way too many guys isolating themselves because they think that their current form doesn't deserve anything.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, Xerryx, callisto and 15 others
People are delusional. They think that they'll ascend with x procedure or a set of combined procedures when in reality you need a dozen of procedures and corrections to properly ascend if you're subhuman/ltn like most of us.

As soon as you correct a flaw, you offset a couple of other ones that you need to correct as well.

You had jaw angle implants but overshot a bit ? Now your bigonial/jaw width is fucked and you need to correct your bigonial width but you need to take the temples into account as well.

You had big infra orbital implants ? Congratulations bro but now the implants are visible under the skin and you need periorbital fat graft to correct that.

You had supras with dropdown to correct your UEE ? Nice but now you have negative hooding.

I could go for days.

It takes years of practice and knowledge to actually know your right ratios and how to correct your natural flaws and those that you triggered through hardmaxxing.

You may even need to go back to the drawing board : many members got implants but later removed them to get bimax and a new set of implants.

Softmaxxing is actually better at improving people's appearance as it doesn't modify their ratios and features.

Ur finally getting it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, becomingnearperfect, aspiringexcel and 2 others
You're on your way to ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365, becomingnearperfect, aspiringexcel and 2 others
You're on your way to ascension
Lol I have a brick jaw now but it overpowers my chin and the gonion is a tad too low to my taste. I need to correct that asap.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, tom69 and Blackgymmax
Thats what i told u at the very start , surgerymax ascend u according to your base , if ur base prevents you from ascending so the implants won't make it to its place

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Lol I have a brick jaw now but it overpowers my chin and the gonion is a tad too low to my taste. I need to correct that asap.
What's you zygo to bigonion ratio rn btw or is it just the temples that are too small.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
Thats what i told u at the very start , surgerymax ascend u according to your base , if ur base prevents you from ascending so the implants won't make it to his place
But most people don't know what their base will do on the soft tissue until they try

• +1
Reactions: User49, tom69 and Deleted member 24789
What's you zygo to bigonion ratio rn btw or is it just the temples that are too small.
This ratio is quite good actually : about 96% but the temples appear a bit too small now. I want to inject fillers but there's a fucking artery and one mistake could deal a lot of damages.

My jaw is better right now but I think I went too far on the lowering so there's not a lot of angularity right now but maybe it's just due to the swelling at 2 weeks post-op. Wait and see.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, tom69 and Blackgymmax
This ratio is quite good actually : about 96% but the temples appear a bit too small now. I want to inject fillers but there's a fucking artery and one mistake could deal a lot of damages.

My jaw is better right now but I think I went too far on the lowering so there's not a lot of angularity right now but maybe it's just due to the swelling at 2 weeks post-op. Wait and see.
Could wear weave to hide temples lul
96% is good at your swelling stage. You'll probably hit the exact 95 cut off in a month or so or even 94

• +1
Reactions: tom69 and VenatorLuparius
Could wear weave to hide temples lul
96% is good at your swelling stage. You'll probably hit the exact 95 cut off in a month or so or even 94
Also starting Invisalign in October to get rid of Ape bimax protrusion and project the chin further.

JFL this is fucking endless.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Blackgymmax and tom69
Great observations. Harmony is crucial and it is very hard to accomplish with hardmaxxing.

Be very carefull when goung to surgery.

Great advice op.

• +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, tom69, Deleted member 17735 and 1 other person
looks touches every aspect of life. we humans exist like every other living thing because of reproduction, reproduction is our purpose. The world we exist in is a social one. We are who others decide we can be. The only way to avoid that is by coping with contrarianism and becoming an outcast. Thats what I had done for a long time, who sociaty decided I was allowed to be is not who Im willing to live.
After the blackpill I finally realized that the only true solution is to change your physical form to match the character you want to play. If you want to build a flying machine you need to accept the laws of physics (blackpill) and work with them not against them.

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Tabula Rasa, RandomGREY and 1 other person
how was your recent surgery outcome lol

I could go for days.

I could go for days.

fraud temple width and shit with hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 27472
what is ur advice for this issue?

also a reason why I believe fillers mog implants just get touch ups if u need more or dissolve if less for jaw angles and minor lower third stuff it’s good. Most people just need a bit more projection

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and VenatorLuparius
looks touches every aspect of life. we humans exist like every other living thing because of reproduction, reproduction is our purpose. The world we exist in is a social one. We are who others decide we can be. The only way to avoid that is by coping with contrarianism and becoming an outcast. Thats what I had done for a long time, who sociaty decided I was allowed to be is not who Im willing to live.
After the blackpill I finally realized that the only true solution is to change your physical form to match the character you want to play. If you want to build a flying machine you need to accept the laws of physics (blackpill) and work with them not against them.
Agreed but niggas here are delusional and think that just getting surgery is gonna magically ascend them and they’re finally gonna get pussy

It’s like the fags here who are like 5’10 and think that an extra 2 inches will make them a slayer, yeah you make have gotten your jaw surgery and are 1 PSL higher, but are you NT? Do you actually know how to talk to foids? Do you have enough money to take her out on dates? Do you have a good physique? Are you able to actually have this foid fawn over you in the long run?

Looksmaxxing as a whole shouldn't just focus on 1 part of your life but you should attempt to max out all aspects to ensure that you can mog as hard as possible, no matter how good something is it can always be improved no matter what

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, bradpittshairline, Xerryx and 5 others
Agreed but niggas here are delusional and think that just getting surgery is gonna magically ascend them and they’re finally gonna get pussy

It’s like the fags here who are like 5’10 and think that an extra 2 inches will make them a slayer, yeah you make have gotten your jaw surgery and are 1 PSL higher, but are you NT? Do you actually know how to talk to foids? Do you have enough money to take her out on dates? Do you have a good physique? Are you able to actually have this foid fawn over you in the long run?

Looksmaxxing as a whole shouldn't just focus on 1 part of your life but you should attempt to max out all aspects to ensure that you can mog as hard as possible, no matter how good something is it can always be improved no matter what
It's never been more over, imagine maxxing looks at 25 and being a 9/10 just to discover afterwards that youre just a quart of the way there, moneymaxxing, personalitymaxxing and status maxxing. by the time u max all of this u will be 50 and will not look as good

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
It's never been more over, imagine maxxing looks at 25 and being a 9/10 just to discover afterwards that youre just a quart of the way there, moneymaxxing, personalitymaxxing and status maxxing. by the time u max all of this u will be 50 and will not look as good
Yeah that’s why I say you’re severely limited in your looksmaxxing journey if you start late at like <21 since most people that age will already have their experiences and be far ahead of you in life, plus even if you manage to do all this shit foids are already done getting ran thru by Chads now you will have to settle and deal with all of their relationship trauma

• +1
Reactions: INB
Yeah that’s why I say you’re severely limited in your looksmaxxing journey if you start late at like <21 since most people that age will already have their experiences and be far ahead of you in life, plus even if you manage to do all this shit foids are already done getting ran thru by Chads now you will have to settle and deal with all of their relationship trauma
OOF, by the time I reach college all the foids will be used by the chads, even in the church these bitches are getting railed. I will not settle until I find a good girl who's worth a 1000 bitches

OOF, by the time I reach college all the foids will be used by the chads, even in the church these bitches are getting railed. I will not settle until I find a good girl who's worth a 1000 bitches
How old are you

Nigga don’t be fucking retarded lol, you’re still basically a child when it comes to the real world, just focus on looksmaxxing and gym and trying to be as NT as possible and you’ll be able to get pussy, LTRing tho with a quality foid tho is a different story

What major are you choosing?

• +1
Nigga don’t be fucking retarded lol, you’re still basically a child when it comes to the real world, just focus on looksmaxxing and gym and trying to be as NT as possible and you’ll be able to get pussy, LTRing tho with a quality foid tho is a different story

What major are you choosing?
Comp science / comp engineering, i'll complete college and do my masters degree out of the country

Comp science / comp engineering, i'll complete college and do my masters degree out of the country
You’re already pretty much set on career since those fields make good money

• +1
You’re already pretty much set on career since those fields make good money
Nice to know man, you seem pretty chill and very understanding abt BP

also a reason why I believe fillers mog implants just get touch ups if u need more or dissolve if less for jaw angles and minor lower third stuff it’s good. Most people just need a bit more projection
Have u gotten any fillers yet bhai?

I could go for days.

Unfathomably based.

I fell for the hermit before ascension meme earlier this year, but I quickly realized this journey is going to be years-long and that I was sacrificing too much of the now for the future. So I’m going out with the lads on the weekends, going to see a concert soon, and generally trying to live life while making hardmaxxing plans in the background. Life is too short to wait

• +1
Reactions: Prince88, Xerryx and VenatorLuparius

Everything matters pill strikes again

• +1
really makes you appreciate the complexity of natural good looks. To think genes are solely responsible for how the exact 3D structure of our bones turns out is crazy. Simple genes create something that even the smartest people who study this shit will never be able to replicate with all the surgery and CAD design in the world

• +1
Unfathomably based.

I fell for the hermit before ascension meme earlier this year, but I quickly realized this journey is going to be years-long and that I was sacrificing too much of the now for the future. So I’m going out with the lads on the weekends, going to see a concert soon, and generally trying to live life while making hardmaxxing plans in the background. Life is too short to wait

It’s great that you’re doing that but you’re clearly not starting from a sub 5 base or there would be no lads to go out with, and the concert would not admit you due to being a creep.

I had almost fallen for the gas lighting that it was autism and not my looks that had ruined my life, but seeing myself clean shaven recently has intensified my resolve that the black pill IS the sole answer to everything that has gone wrong. I truly did try my best with what I had and I frauded acceptably with a beard, but ultimately trying to put myself out there before surgery is going to lead to further trauma.

Hermit mode can be a good choice if you’re truly subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
It’s great that you’re doing that but you’re clearly not starting from a sub 5 base or there would be no lads to go out with, and the concert would not admit you due to being a creep.

I had almost fallen for the gas lighting that it was autism and not my looks that had ruined my life, but seeing myself clean shaven recently has intensified my resolve that the black pill IS the sole answer to everything that has gone wrong. I truly did try my best with what I had and I frauded acceptably with a beard, but ultimately trying to put myself out there before surgery is going to lead to further trauma.

Hermit mode can be a good choice if you’re truly subhuman.
Yea I am lucky in a way to be MTN. I’d say just try to make a few friends with other sub5s if you can pre-ascension, socializing is so important, but in the end you know yourself best