Hardmaxxing is really just a bandaid that isn’t as effective as it seems. Atleast for me

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Solstice
Yeah I’m starting to lose all hope in myself. I’m thinking about how much money roids and hardmaxxing will be and I think it’s worth it however… there’s just this esscense to a natural chad. Plus most of us can only Hardmaxx to HTN. I use to be a firm believer that life started at HTN, but now I’m starting to believe it starts at Chadlite.

I think the worst thing of all is my frame honestly, I’m 5”10 and my frame just looks bad… super skinny-fat and lanky no muscle. And I don’t even know what roiding can do if it will ever make a big difference or what not.

On top of hardmaxxing face. Listen, I have brown eyes and am a bit recessed. I don’t see myself reaching Chadlite with surgery, and that’s really bothering me. I know how rare a Chadlite it but it’s just upsetting me that I may have to be invisible my whole life practically.

I wish there was literally anything that could make my face chad, surgery or whatever. I don’t know but I’m just a little devastated that it may be impossible for me to reach Chad tier. Hopefully if I become HTN gymmaxxing, stylemaxxing, and status maxxing could help but I would feel like I’m fabricating the true value of a chad.

I imagine a Chadlite life, just partying, joy, seratonin. “Lean On” playing in my head 24/7

I’m a firm believer in hardmaxxing but I doubt it’s worth it in my case. This is sort of just my way of saying it’s over, I don’t have the chad genes.

Please tell me anything to do to ascend

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and Clqs
you should be content with what you can have or you won’t ever be happy

I am capped at mtn but I have come to terms with it

Yeah I’m starting to lose all hope in myself. I’m thinking about how much money roids and hardmaxxing will be and I think it’s worth it however… there’s just this esscense to a natural chad. Plus most of us can only Hardmaxx to HTN. I use to be a firm believer that life started at HTN, but now I’m starting to believe it starts at Chadlite.

I think the worst thing of all is my frame honestly, I’m 5”10 and my frame just looks bad… super skinny-fat and lanky no muscle. And I don’t even know what roiding can do if it will ever make a big difference or what not.

On top of hardmaxxing face. Listen, I have brown eyes and am a bit recessed. I don’t see myself reaching Chadlite with surgery, and that’s really bothering me. I know how rare a Chadlite it but it’s just upsetting me that I may have to be invisible my whole life practically.

I wish there was literally anything that could make my face chad, surgery or whatever. I don’t know but I’m just a little devastated that it may be impossible for me to reach Chad tier. Hopefully if I become HTN gymmaxxing, stylemaxxing, and status maxxing could help but I would feel like I’m fabricating the true value of a chad.

I imagine a Chadlite life, just partying, joy, seratonin. “Lean On” playing in my head 24/7

I’m a firm believer in hardmaxxing but I doubt it’s worth it in my case. This is sort of just my way of saying it’s over, I don’t have the chad genes.

Chsdlite isn't required to have sex and a relationship bro

Chsdlite isn't required to have sex and a relationship bro
I’m just frustrated I can’t reach it with surgery. Was Johnny depp Chadlite? It so I might have hope

I’m just frustrated I can’t reach it with surgery. Was Johnny depp Chadlite? It so I might have hope
He was chadlite for sure

• +1
Reactions: CookieGuy
Nigger on your pfp you look good

Nigga that's one surgery mid and upper third look ideal

There are real incels here. Real subhumans. Cut this out :lul:
I am shorter than 6 foot and I also have a skinny fat frame and I’m too young to roid. On top of all that horribleness I have awful muscle building genetics. I went gym for a year lifting and bulking and gained nearly nothing

I am shorter than 6 foot and I also have a skinny fat frame and I’m too young to roid. On top of all that horribleness I have awful muscle building genetics. I went gym for a year lifting and bulking and gained nearly nothing
If you're too young to toid, you're young enough to get in shape naturally, you probably didn't eat or train well, get serious about this and you will make it, I had trash results for 1 year straigh but I locked in and I'm making progress faster than ever

• +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Have to be hitting gym with bad frame. You are wasting time

Nigga that's one surgery mid and upper third look ideal

There are real incels here. Real subhumans. Cut this out :lul:
Pic looks kinda frauded tho, ain't throwing rocks at lil fella but just sayin

@OP do you have "rate me" thread where we can see your pics to assess the situation

• +1
Why? Can you tell me why I’m wrong: and can you help me out in regards to what I said?
what's essence of natural chad :cautious: (be very cautious in your answer)

Pic looks kinda frauded tho, ain't throwing rocks at lil fella but just sayin

@OP do you have "rate me" thread where we can see your pics to assess the situation
I did on Looksmax discord but got made fun of for my lower third and lack of lips too. And yes the picture is a bit frauds because I have an eyebrow filter. My eyes, cheekbones, nose, etc are unfrauded tho

what's essence of natural chad :cautious: (be very cautious in your answer)
Probably just a more natural looking face, definitely their frame and just light they shine when they enter a room. A natural mogger will mog harder than someone who’s face is half titanium any day

Probably just a more natural looking face, definitely their frame and just light they shine when they enter a room. A natural mogger will mog harder than someone who’s face is half titanium any day
?

• +1
If you're too young to toid, you're young enough to get in shape naturally, you probably didn't eat or train well, get serious about this and you will make it, I had trash results for 1 year straigh but I locked in and I'm making progress faster than ever
Marfans syndrome.,.. I have it. Makes training pretty much impossible. I ate rlly well too

hardmaxx my cock nigga

I'm 6'3 bro, I heightmog you

nigga didnt put subway surfers gameplay and expects me to read allat. D N R D you
N I G G E R

Why? Can you tell me why I’m wrong: and can you help me out in regards to what I said?
your quote about "natural chad" could be seen as a perpetuation of a myth.

Chads aren't natural, they study nutrition, and they're constantly experimenting with diet, gym, sleep, etc.

Their personalities were crafted in most cases. They do things like practice speech by themselves to sound cool.

But it comes off as natural, and effortless. That's part of the appeal of it to women. Chads might even say there were always good with women.

• +1
your quote about "natural chad" could be seen as a perpetuation of a myth.

Chads aren't natural, they study nutrition, and they're constantly experimenting with diet, gym, sleep, etc.

Their personalities were crafted in most cases. They do things like practice speech by themselves to sound cool.

But it comes off as natural, and effortless. That's part of the appeal of it to women. Chads might even say there were always good with women.
I guess. But they do it because they know they have a chance.

To be fair I may have a thread I wanna make soon because like.

People who call sub-5’s with Unfixable faces to “Get out there” and “stop being lazy” would do it if they had good genetics, they just choose not to because they know their efforts won’t change their outcome which is understandable.

Chads still have it all tho, because any guy would do anything to have an arc that chads can have. It’s like living in an anime.

You get strong, eat right, have social skills, and do good things for the world and reap benefits.

While if you did all of that and were sub 5, you would get little to nothing

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
I guess. But they do it because they know they have a chance.

To be fair I may have a thread I wanna make soon because like.

People who call sub-5’s with Unfixable faces to “Get out there” and “stop being lazy” would do it if they had good genetics, they just choose not to because they know their efforts won’t change their outcome which is understandable.

Chads still have it all tho, because any guy would do anything to have an arc that chads can have. It’s like living in an anime.

You get strong, eat right, have social skills, and do good things for the world and reap benefits.

While if you did all of that and were sub 5, you would get little to nothing
Very True!

It's fucking stupid how competative that dating market is. You have top tier genetics + insane amounts of work in fitness, nutrition, career, NT-ness, voice, etc. just to stand a chance at living a life that men in the 1940s would have taken for granted.

And even then the quality in both personality and looks of the women you'd get is lower, as well as the relationship.

If you're like me, and have almost good enough genetics that you think you have a chance, you spend decades of your adult life working hard as fuck for virtually no reward.

• +1
Very True!

It's fucking stupid how competative that dating market is. You have top tier genetics + insane amounts of work in fitness, nutrition, career, NT-ness, voice, etc. just to stand a chance at living a life that men in the 1940s would have taken for granted.

And even then the quality in both personality and looks of the women you'd get is lower, as well as the relationship.

If you're like me, and have almost good enough genetics that you think you have a chance, you spend decades of your adult life working hard as fuck for virtually no reward.
I feel like there’s no other choice but blackpill. I’m gonna hardmaxx as much as I can and if I don’t reach Chadlite I’m ropin

• So Sad
I feel like there’s no other choice but blackpill. I’m gonna hardmaxx as much as I can and if I don’t reach Chadlite I’m ropin
Keep in mind that technology for looks improvement is not static.

Skincare, hair frauding, surgery technology, anti-aging technology all continues to improve. And with Ai models like GPT-o aka project strawberry we are seeing the start of Ai that can reason and solve problems.

Ai will continue to accelerate technological growth and scientific research.

So, even if you can only looksmax to a 4/10 now, there may be new surgeries or treatments that come out that allow you to get to a 5/10 in the future, and then in another decade more.

Looksmaxing itself is a technology, or set of technologies built ontop of pickup because pickup was insufficient in getting guys women, regardless of how many techniques guys knew or how much they practiced.

And pickup was a technology that was built ontop of moneymaking, because after women entered the workforce moneymaking was no longer enough to get dates, or find a wife.

It's entirely possible that another technology will be built on-top of looksmaxing that is a response to looksmaxing no longer working because society yet again changed, such as women giving up on dating and moving to Ai boyfriends.

I could speculate on what the technology might be, but the constant is that men want sex and love so we are constantly pushing to better understand female psychology and control it.

• +1

Skincare, hair frauding, surgery technology, anti-aging technology all continues to improve. And with Ai models like GPT-o aka project strawberry we are seeing the start of Ai that can reason and solve problems.

So, even if you can only looksmax to a 4/10 now, there may be new surgeries or treatments that come out that allow you to get to a 5/10 in the future, and then in another decade more.

Looksmaxing itself is a technology, or set of technologies built ontop of pickup because pickup was insufficient in getting guys women, regardless of how many techniques guys knew or how much they practiced.

And pickup was a technology that was built ontop of moneymaking, because after women entered the workforce moneymaking was no longer enough to get dates, or find a wife.

It's entirely possible that another technology will be built on-top of looksmaxing that is a response to looksmaxing no longer working because society yet again changed, such as women giving up on dating and moving to Ai boyfriends.

I could speculate on what the technology might be, but the constant is that men want sex and love so we are constantly pushing to better understand female psychology and control it.
I’d say I’m probably facially a 4-5/10 rn but I want surgery so so bad. I’m only 15 too

• +1
I

I guess? But there will be no drastic changes able to change me completely. I don’t think any of my facial failos are Unfixable. But Im worried about my frame too. But mostly face

• +1

Just never have kids when you hard max. Ur just putting a mask on ur subhuman genes

Just never have kids when you hard max. Ur just putting a mask on ur subhuman genes
You don’t have to remind me man. I’m not sure if my genes are subhuman just not great. I think I can have HTN kids if I had a MTB-HTB wife

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Actually wait no. I don’t want to give a kid Martans syndrome. Sometimes that syndrome really messes up faces. You’re right. I can never have a family

You don’t have to remind me man. I’m not sure if my genes are subhuman just not great. I think I can have HTN kids if I had a MTB-HTB wife
Doesn’t matter if you marry a Stacy it’s all about the genetic lottery, good example is chico and his kids, the eldest one is the next upcoming CHAD. And the other one looks mid as hell

• +1
Doesn’t matter if you marry a Stacy it’s all about the genetic lottery, good example is chico and his kids, the eldest one is the next upcoming CHAD. And the other one looks mid as hell
So the kids thing is cope unless you are subhuman. You are right. I just gotta hope my kids win the lottery. I want to try to marry a BIack/Italian mix

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Actually wait no. I don’t want to give a kid Martans syndrome. Sometimes that syndrome really messes up faces. You’re right. I can never have a family
hope ur kids with the lottery boss

Attachments

• IMG_6846.jpeg
    IMG_6846.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 0
  • So Sad
Martans didn’t completely destroy my face tho. I’m lucky to be borderline mid MTN. But I would hate my kids to go through the NUSS procedure like I did. And they would need to ROID for a physique that’s good

Am I diagnosed with Martans? No. Am I sure I have it? Yes. Had Pectus. Long arms and legs. Bad lower third with cupids bow.