Hardmewing at 15?

R

rinkendinken

Iron
Will chin tucking and hard mewing consistently make any change at around 15 years of age?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, Growth Plate and qwertynineofive
helped me when started at age 22, now 24

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel
Yes. And good neck posture in general

absolutely, that's the age I started. 18 now, best decision I ever made. Make sure you have the basics down first though; proper neck posture, engaged back third et cetera

• +1
Reactions: angloidcel and rinkendinken
absolutely, that's the age I started. 18 now, best decision I ever made. Make sure you have the basics down first though; proper neck posture, engaged back third et cetera
Sp just try to sit straight and keep shoulders back? Cus I can’t really chin tuck in public

Also a big problem I have is I get masseter bruxism when mewing and I look ugly af which has kept me from mewing. But I might just stand through it for the long term goals

these are my results from hardmewing + nose breathing from age 22-24
mewing is legit, but slow

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, Growth Plate and rinkendinken

View attachment 1665895
Good results! But I would guess it will go faster for me as I am way younger. I am also gonna try thumbpulling a little bit for forward growth

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angloidcel, Growth Plate and Gad
Good results! But I would guess it will go faster for me as I am way younger. I am also gonna try thumbpulling a little bit for forward growth
Whatever cope makes you feel better. When you're older you'll realize you need bimax

yes, it should be a lot faster at your age
keep up mewing and dont get discouraged

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken
yes, it should be a lot faster at your age
keep up mewing and dont get discouraged
I will thanks! Is it possible to learn to do it while sleeping?

View attachment 1665895
yo im trying to mew but my teeth naturally just drop and i forget about it like my tongue will still be up there but my teeth wont be together so i end up trying to clench and then i just stop because i realize i might give my self tmj im 15 as well btw

I will thanks! Is it possible to learn to do it while sleeping?
best you can do when sleeping is just resting your tongue on the roof of the mouth
only nose breathing ,no snoring

• +1
Reactions: rinkendinken
best you can do when sleeping is just resting your tongue on the roof of the mouth
only nose breathing ,no snoring
Ok thanks for the help! think that is what I have been doing already

yo im trying to mew but my teeth naturally just drop and i forget about it like my tongue will still be up there but my teeth wont be together so i end up trying to clench and then i just stop because i realize i might give my self tmj im 15 as well btw
make sure you nose breath all the time, excepting strenous activity where you're going need more air so you ll do a bit of mouth breathing

create muscle tension from nose muscles when you breathe really deep + muscle tension from tongue pressing on your roof of the mouth

that should keep teeth clenched without you actively trying to clench them

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
Whatever cope makes you feel better. When you're older you'll realize you need bimax
i dont even have to explain my case, but bimax might be better than mewing if you're really recessed, you're kinda old and have the money to do it right away instead of painful waiting

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: angloidcel and Growth Plate
can you blackpill me on proper neck posture?