Harmony= no failos?

D

Deleted member 2846

Kraken
Your threads have become trash lately. You used to be that nigga what happen bro

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2933 and 1 other person
Your threads have become trash lately. You used to be that nigga what happen bro
just tryna stir up the forum tbh. i try when i want, and u will know when i try.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 3962
Joined Aug 17, 2019
Posts 10,997

Chill

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, mikeock and 3 others
Harmony=good measurments and nose fits face

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat
Harmony=good measurments and nose fits face

giphy.gif

Yes bro

• +1
Reactions: Lapuig
Harmony = purely 3/4.
Look at chico, his profile and front are completely average.
But he really looks striking from 3/4, thus also looks great in motion

• JFL
Reactions: needsolution
nah because there are people with flaws or non ideal ratios that get a pass because their harmony is good (ie Gosling)

maybe if we’re talking about no extreme flaws, sure

but I think it’s hard to really articulate harmony other than “features of your face working together”

there’s a reason there’s no general consensus on harmony, it’s largely ineffable; you know it when you see it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 4310
nah because there are people with flaws or non ideal ratios that get a pass because their harmony is good (ie Gosling)

but I think it’s hard to really articulate harmony other than “features of your face working together”

there’s a reason there’s no general consensus on harmony, it’s largely ineffable; you know it when you see it
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: LordGodcat and Kade
I’d say it’s more about ratios, symmetry, and features that fit each other

by fit each other I mean you don’t have gigachad jaw and shitty arched eyebrows for example. I think someone can be harmonious without being particularly attractive or aesthetic. Just a thought maybe cope

Harmony = good proportions, everything fits together well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
Not true, I’ve been told on truerateme I have really good harmony despite having a few flaws (mainly slightly narrow jaw). Imo if you have have like 2-3 failos that aren’t very noticeable to an average person, you can still have good harmony.

Yes.

Because a failo is merely a feature(s) not meeting the dimensional / proportional requirements for what is perceived as good looking.

Exactly the opposite. Harmony makes people look good even with failos. It makes their failos look good.
My favourite example is young Leonardo Dicaprio. Shit nose, shit lips, shit philtrum, yet he is the best looking male in history in my opinion. Because his features all work well together and create that harmony and balance that makes it pleasant to look at. Also hair halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2933 and Kade
Harmony = purely 3/4.
Look at chico, his profile and front are completely average.
But he really looks striking from 3/4, thus also looks great in motion
Itsdone

harmony = being white

• JFL
Reactions: Kade, needsolution, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
means everything "works" on your face/with your pheno.

harmony is that certain features work together well like crazy

you can not see it cuz u dont have female brain

you may think a certain feature on your face is a "failo", but it may be key contributiin factor to your overall facial harmony and changing it may end up making you look weird

Perfectly spaced ipd compared to your Zygos + not having giga long midface.
That's what harmony pretty much is.

You can have god-tier facial harmony, but if you're a manlet (5'7 and under), it's over.

Harmony = big bones
Harmony = big bones

How will anti-looksmaxers cope now:lul:

Exactly the opposite. Harmony makes people look good even with failos. It makes their failos look good.
My favourite example is young Leonardo Dicaprio. Shit nose, shit lips, shit philtrum, yet he is the best looking male in history in my opinion. Because his features all work well together and create that harmony and balance that makes it pleasant to look at. Also hair halo

I think this explanation is the closest of the reality, someone just need to extract the math from it

• Love it
Reactions: loromate
Ratios, not failos, coloring

Harmony = Being a prettyboy

yes (maybe). i have no idea