Harmony pill is brutal for many autists

D

Deleted member 25059

Kraken
Not a single good feature on this man, yet unquestionably handsome. Breaks all the users that try to mathematically measure attractiveness.
adamDriverstarwars.jpg

Coping in 3...2...1...

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, User49, Roamer and 11 others
I have insane harmony and cheek bones

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 28691 and forevermirin
I don't think he is attractive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124, Detective, chawaje and 11 others
he's not "handsome", his eye area is quite OK, but the rest is not great
his skin quality, hair and overall sense of style/look are great, as expected of a celeb

but he's not "handsome", if he was not a famous, he'd be literally like any other average guy

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, SonOfDarkseid, BoredPrince and 6 others
he looks like shit.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, chawaje, Frexa and 11 others
Neandrethal

Not handsome at all sorry

He does not look very good and is not considered attractive; he is just amssively halod by his status. If he was working construction no one would consider him Good looking.

Also the only really bad feature is his chin

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, Thorsten, Allornothing and 4 others
Bruh he looks like he was born on zeta reticuli wtf do you mean he's "handsome"

Long midface indicate height which again proves height> face. If Rishi Sunak had compact midface he’d be a Labour Party meeting janitor

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and St.TikTokcel
good take but bad example he looks like a sewer rat

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy, It'snotover, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others
Hes ugly. Benedict Cumberbatch is ugly allien too but status pill ascended them both hard

Long midface indicate height which again proves height> face. If Rishi Sunak had compact midface he’d be a Labour Party meeting janitor
people here refuse to swallow the long midface low set eyebrow pill

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Were that to be the case, I would be 6'10

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IQcels, BigBoy, Manletmachine and 1 other person
I was in disbelief so I had to google this dude... Even uglier in other pictures! JFL
Xb1qm8cc9wv21

100% horse gaze

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IQcels, BigBoy, Roamer and 3 others
Take away his hair and all of a sudden he is a moderator here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IQcels, BigBoy, SonOfDarkseid and 7 others
only one coping here is you.
Narcy mf probably thinks he mogs him 💀 women go crazy for Adam driver while u rot on an incel forum

• +1
Reactions: IQcels
Yet women love him because he is a big strong brute
I still don't understand how op can say he's handsome??
IMG 20230531 213317

"pose with this horse because you look alike"
Dbw8Jlri 000888 BUR 02P MRS med res 1200x900

I hate the way he looks but now I've had enough of him, absolutely brutal horseface

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IQcels, lightskinbengali and Roamer
only one coping here is you.
stfu, bitches love him I know for a fact, I dont find him attractive nor do I find him ugly, but multiple chicks told me they think he is hot and they would fuck him

He looks weird but is KIND OF handsome at the same time, with looks there is a sliding scale just like everything else in life. He's definitely not Chad though and would struggle to get women easily if he wasn't famous.

stfu, bitches love him I know for a fact, I dont find him attractive nor do I find him ugly, but multiple chicks told me they think he is hot and they would fuck him
post the girls.

Not a single good feature on this man, yet unquestionably handsome. Breaks all the users that try to mathematically measure attractiveness.
adamDriverstarwars.jpg

Coping in 3...2...1...
Good looking my ass he looks like shit with his horse face

I know what you're saying and there is a lesson to be learned from why women think this dude is attractive, but it's not harmony. There's really nothing harmonious about his face.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Roamer and Deleted member 28939
the only thing this is proof of is that girls are attracted to men of their same looks level and that all the "muhhh muhh hypergamy hypergamy" shit is cope from narcy incels (statistically proven btw, the average couple is roughly matched in every regard including looks and class)

the girls who talk about this guy are literal STAR WARS fans
I'll leave you to figure out what the average looks level of a FEMALE STAR WARS FAN is lol

I keep telling you fucking faggots over and over, the BLACKPILL has NOTHING TO DO with what subhumans CAN'T do, and EVERYTHING to do with what GOOD LOOKING MEN CAN do.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 28691, AsGoodAsItGets and amkcel
He’d be on this site if he wasn’t an actor

• +1
Reactions: IQcels, Roamer and Deleted member 28939
He is ugly hot , I thought it was an actor meme but its actually not

He looks weird but is KIND OF handsome at the same time, with looks there is a sliding scale just like everything else in life. He's definitely not Chad though and would struggle to get women easily if he wasn't famous.
Stop copy

yet unquestionably handsome.
adamDriverstarwars.jpg

Coping in 3...2...1...
lol he's ugly as sin.

Also, that photo is clearly severely photoshopped to make him appear less subhuman.

the only thing this is proof of is that girls are attracted to men of their same looks level and that all the "muhhh muhh hypergamy hypergamy" shit is cope from narcy incels (statistically proven btw, the average couple is roughly matched in every regard including looks and class)

the girls who talk about this guy are literal STAR WARS fans
I'll leave you to figure out what the average looks level of a FEMALE STAR WARS FAN is lol

I keep telling you fucking faggots over and over, the BLACKPILL has NOTHING TO DO with what subhumans CAN'T do, and EVERYTHING to do with what GOOD LOOKING MEN CAN do.

Status is incredibly potent, people rate Gosling a htn here jfl.

I don't think he is attractive.
I agree. He looks normie ranges, above average at best.

He gets saved though by harmony.
His individual features, are often: truecel tier or, ltn tier.

Last edited:
Narcy mf probably thinks he mogs him 💀 women go crazy for Adam driver while u rot on an incel forum
you cant say such things while being blackpilled

adamDriverstarwars.jpg

Coping in 3...2...1...
Yeah pretty much average and consistency is better then being striking in some areas and noticeable bad others.

But at the same time guy is not really good looking but its better to just have plain features and no single serious flaws then to have one or two major falios. Like if this guy had acne or was balding he would instantly be ugly but since he has nothing strikingly bad it looks better overall for a natural look. Still wouldn't say he looks good

Last edited: