Harmony boys.

chadjust:feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and mojopin
Congrats you took the facialharmonypill

?

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
It's not that he's not 'harmonious' enough, but probably the fact that the only ones crushing after him are JB's from 12-16, but when these girls reach the age of 18 they lose interest in twinks, opt for masculine Chad, and often times even end up mogging the these petite boys they found attractive as young teen girls.

Last edited:
As is most the content here. If it weren't for me and like 3 other people this forum would be a shithole
You mean me you and 2 other people?

As is most the content here. If it weren't for me and like 3 other people this forum would be a shithole
I have a bad news for u buddy boyo. OGRE FOR U
YOU ARE MY COPYCAT
YOU LIVE IN MY SHADOW
YOU ARE LITERALLY THE NAUSEA OF LOOKSMAX.ORG (as @averageblokecel said)

It's not that he's not 'harmonious' enough, but probably the fact that the only ones crushing after him are JB's from 12-16, but when these girls reach the age of 18 they lose interest in twinks, opt for masculine Chad, and often times even end up mogging the these petite boys they found attractive as young teen girls.
Cope, women lust over twinks until they're past their prime.
Once they have passed their prime they begin to lust over masc men.

Wow big breakthrough you need more than 1 good feature to look good 700 iq how did i not think of this

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 206
Wow big breakthrough you need more than 1 good feature to look good 700 iq how did i not think of this

Muh hunter eyes

those are not hunter eyes he has upper eyelid exposure

Everybody has upper eyelid exposure when the eyes are at the same level as your focal point. Upper eyelid exposure is non existant when you look slightly upwards.

I have a bad news for u buddy boyo. OGRE FOR U
YOU ARE MY COPYCAT
YOU LIVE IN MY SHADOW
YOU ARE LITERALLY THE NAUSEA OF LOOKSMAX.ORG (as @averageblokecel said)
The nausea of looksmax.org is a title rabbled by you and nibba, but I'd bet for you tbh
@11gaijin nigga who's nausea here?

The nausea of looksmax.org is a title rabbled by you and nibba, but I'd bet for you tbh
wait wait wait.. now, u ogre
it is between me @blackopstruecel and @Nibba
now choose

He's obviously replying to Nibba, so he means he's the nausea here lmao

u have to choose who is the ultimate nausea . choose:feelshmm:
blackops is nothing in front of you. Also I sent him on a 3 day trip to Greece . You're the winner.

blackops is nothing in front of you. Also I sent him on a 3 day trip to Greece . You're the winner.

How come you have that avatar of that guy who looks like me?

IMG 6217

:eek::eek::feelsmega::feelsmega::oops::oops: @Tony How do we handle this blasphemy? Zesto compared himself to Inder Bajwa

Just Lol if you think this isn't me.

inder.jpg

Mock

a few months in the gym, losing the BoyMaxxing, and a haircut and that's my stunt double

Everybody has upper eyelid exposure when the eyes are at the same level as your focal point. Upper eyelid exposure is non existant when you look slightly upwards.
TBH these aren't hunter eyes. Hoodedness is a necessary feature for them. This guy is just benefitting from color halo ngl

What the fuck does this even mean

still looks good

How do I take pictures with lighting similar to that top one?