Harmony

william2605

william2605

Zephir
facial harmony is when you look at a face and you don't notice anything that stands out? can anyone explain this in detail?

• +1
Reactions: chawaje
something that makes a face attractive that cannot be explained with psl

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 294, 5.5psl, chawaje and 1 other person
it's how different features go together with one another

Gosling has a harmonious face - average features but it all works together
Lachowski has a very harmonious face. Every model has great growth but he just stands out among them.

its the terminology when psl autists cant explain why someone looks good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 294 and chawaje
good ratios and attractive features that make a face pleasing to look at.
now stop with these shit threads

Its because even with years and years of studying looksmaxing theory no one came to a concensus of what makes someone good looking (other than good maxilla), so they use this term

è come caratteristiche diverse vanno insieme l'una con l'altra

Gosling ha un viso armonioso - lineamenti medi ma tutto funziona insieme
Lachowski ha un viso molto armonioso. Ogni modello ha una grande crescita, ma lui spicca tra loro.
In The case of chico why his face is so harmonious?

è la terminologia quando gli autisti psl non possono spiegare perché qualcuno ha un bell'aspetto
Well , lachowski why he’s harmonious so?

something that makes a face attractive that cannot be explained with psl
Harmony = ratios and geometric proportions, so yes it can be explained with psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24789
Harmony = ratios and geometric proportions, so yes it can be explained with psl
Sorry for you why lachowski is so harmonious? I don’t think are just ratios

Sorry for you why lachowski is so harmonious? I don’t think are just ratios
Coloring and ratios. A harmonious face can be boiled down to numbers, just like everything beautiful or aesthetic in life

Colorazione e rapporti. Un viso armonioso può essere ridotto ai numeri, proprio come tutto ciò che è bello o estetico nella vita
Why coloring ? His coloring are normal

Also Matt bomer has better ratios than chico but still less harmonious how to explain this ?
Tbh most of prime chicos harmony can be attributed to makeup and ideal lighting from professional model shoots.

Still the harmonious psl god without makeupmaxxing and light frauding??

facial harmony is when you look at a face and you don't notice anything that stands out? can anyone explain this in detail?
The best way to think of this is when you have something that does its job so extremely well that you don't notice it. Nobody complains about CGI in movies when the CGI is good that you don't notice. I used to have 50 bucks chair and my ass hurt all the time, that chair was very noticable. I have been using a 1000 dollar ergonomic chair for 2 years now and I barely notice the chair because there is nothing to complain about. My ass doesn't hurt, nothing hurts. I don't notice I am sitting in chair and that is the point. It is just there doing its job.

Thus in my philosophy a harmonious face is a face that does an excellent job at being a face. There is nothing that stands out, it is like looking a perfect circle or something else that is satisfying for the eyes.

Last edited:
Tbh most of prime chicos harmony can be attributed to makeup and ideal lighting from professional model shoots.
View attachment 2148426View attachment 2148428View attachment 2148429View attachment 2148430View attachment 2148431
Still the harmonious psl god without makeupmaxxing and light frauding??
He is a harmony god, there is nothing out of the ordinary with his face and that is attractive. It is similar with justin bieber, that is why a lot of chicks like him. Another phrase I use for an extremely harmonious face is a super normal face.