• +1
Reactions: lokmazclock and Clark69
a

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Suck my balls bruzza!

• +1
Reactions: WhoTookVendetta
Meanwhile I talk to them respectfully and they show me their boobs in discord.

Ya uhh keep being “based” bro, leave the hoes to me :bigbrain::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsokman:

• +1

Ya uhh keep being “based” bro, leave the hoes to me :bigbrain::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsokman:
Hindu hands sent you the “woman’s boobs”, you got scammed by a gay Indian brah, ovER

• +1

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Ghoulish
Hindu hands sent you the “woman’s boobs”, you got scammed by a gay Indian brah, ovER
Video chat she watched me jerk off while you were yelling on your subhuman gamer mic at another pencil neck dork

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Rzn and Ghoulish
Video chat she watched me jerk off while you were yelling on your subhuman gamer mic at another pencil neck dork
Lmfao she watched u jerk off did she even seen your face? That was some horny bitch with an exhibition kink bro, and your dick is sub 6.5x5.5 so it never physically began for you.

everyTIME i play fucking valorant

these whores talk in mic like "hi good morning teehee"

and i tell them to shut the fuck up

and i instantly get voice chat banned nigga like what the fuck is this
Holy shit same I hate Val whores

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn, Suns9999 and Ghoulish
Lmfao she watched u jerk off did she even seen your face? That was some horny bitch with an exhibition kink bro, and your dick is sub 6.5x5.5 so it never physically began for you.
Your little sister shows me her tits while I jerk off meanwhile you write paragraphs about dick measurements on obscure forum. It’s a wrap incel.

Your little sister shows me her tits while I jerk off meanwhile you write paragraphs about dick measurements on obscure forum. It’s a wrap incel.
Lmfao I’m not an incel, while your sat on ur pc jerking off on discord while a girl watches u. Borderline humiliation kink how do you feel good after that?

Lmfao I’m not an incel, while your sat on ur pc jerking off on discord while a girl watches u. Borderline humiliation kink how do you feel good after that?
I jerked off while your litter sister fingered her pink cunny to me :feelsokman:

Meanwhile you masturbate curled up in a balls whispering to yourself “it’s over” “it’s over”

I jerked off while your litter sister fingered her pink cunny to me :feelsokman:

Meanwhile you masturbate curled up in a balls whispering to yourself “it’s over” “it’s over”

• +1

I can’t curl up in a ball my dicks too big

I’ll send you a video of a white bitch sucking my cock, you can jerk your pecker to it after your Fortnite tournament giga dork, go get some money :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
nah nigga u sending someone elses video

fat indian nigga keep larping

• +1
what to do when you carry them by top fragging, then they send an invite and friend request after the game ?

what to do when you carry them by top fragging, then they send an invite and friend request after the game ?
get used to rank her up theory

• +1