harry styles is a example of insecure , semi-ugly type that turned gay.

juste

juste

i can imagine he is battling everyday with the question if he is good looking or no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642 and TheAnomaly
a more detailed explanation would be that he is trying to feel accepted by being a singer or he is trying to suck more dicks

Doesn’t seem like he actually gives a shit. If he did he could afford 10 surgeries to make him chad

He’s rich and had an insanely dopamine inducing life. He’s 10x less insecure than say some autistic mogger on here like amnesia or arvid

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Arditi, autismmaxxer and juste
Doesn’t seem like he actually gives a shit. If he did he could afford 10 surgeries to make him chad

He’s rich and had an insanely dopamine inducing life. He’s 10x less insecure than say some autistic mogger on here like amnesia or arvid
yeah, also when he was nw3 with long hair he used to rock that shit in a ponytail making his receding super visible for everyone on purpose, I think he doesnt give a shit how he looks tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: juste and Deleted member 30552

he is a faggot that means he is stupider than average normal person

= he cant enjoy anything

Last edited:
He is rich and high status he can get any women he want and I am not even sure if he is gay

He is rich and high status he can get any women he want and I am not even sure if he is gay
my point is that as i said in op he is the definition of a fag so i dont think he really enjoys women

you dont agree?

my point is that as i said in op he is the definition of a fag so i dont think he really enjoys women

you dont agree?
If he is gay then probably always was

Yeah I don't agree

The better looking you get the more insecure and careful you are because one bloat or punch could descend you while subhumans can live life on the edge.

• JFL
Reactions: juste
The better looking you get the more insecure and careful you are because one bloat or punch could descend you while subhumans can live life on the edge.
mirin new theory

mirin new theory
If you are going to internalize it and make it part of your personhood don't forget to give me credit in the tags.