Harry Styles mogs Zayn in SMV (brutal for indians)

anthony111553

anthony111553

Curry has ascended...its begun.
Way more status
Not a manlet

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gengar and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Nah way more foids thirst over zayn

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
zayn mogs to oblivion

• +1
Idk man do you remember this lol? I think only @Gengar @the BULL @alien @SecularIslamist @_MVP_ do

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Messar, SecularIslamist and 3 others
zayn mogs him to slums of karachi

also it was always over for indians zayn is paki

• +1
Idk man do you remember this lol? I think only @Gengar @the BULL @alien @SecularIslamist @_MVP_ do
sorry but this article isn't gonna convince me that Malik has the sam amount of girls simping for him that styles does that's just not true

sorry but this article isn't gonna convince me that Malik has the sam amount of girls simping for him that styles does that's just not true
Nah cut for zayn was pretty big. But I think nowadays styles gets more simped on than zayn. Back then it was the opposite though afaik

• +1
Nah cut for zayn was pretty big. But I think nowadays styles gets more simped on than zayn. Back then it was the opposite though afaik
no it wasn't and zayn was the only member to leave the band so that's not a good metric. 1D fans would've went more crazy if Styles left

Zayn barely puts out anything yet still has more followers on social media than Harry. Also he's widely known to be the best looking out of the band

• +1
Reactions: MedMogger, Gengar and the BULL
You weren't there Bro girls were fainting for him

• +1
Zayn barely puts out anything yet still has more followers on social media than Harry. Also he's widely known to be the best looking out of the band
bit of an unfair metric he was at his biggest when insagram first starting getting big

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Alt Number 3
bit of an unfair metric he was at his biggest when insagram first starting getting big
He also has more followers on Facebook and YouTube tho

• +1
  • +1
Ok Bro not tryna change your mind
you can't really change my mind, cause i admitted he mogged him facially and if you saying zayn has more status your just wrong

• Hmm...
8CFA820B 4C1B 4B02 8BBC C830115F246E
6F9F08C6 1CBE 41A0 85EF D6462A5EE163
87196F7A 1C42 406A B87E ADA253ED55EA

JFL prime Zayn was a mogger, even if he was a manlet. Nigga also had status

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and ElTruecel

:lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Messar and ElTruecel
no it wasn't and zayn was the only member to leave the band so that's not a good metric. 1D fans would've went more crazy if Styles left
Styles is more known and status maxxed but most agree zayn is better looking

• +1
Styles is more known and status maxxed but most agree zayn is better looking
well it depends styles has fallen of in terms of looks tbh

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel