Harv Eker is one of the most underrated multimillionaires imo

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Really great advice. Everyone must read his book tbh.

Attachments

• CE7CB0FD-DE4F-4796-B593-4B8CB1CEE9AC.jpeg
    CE7CB0FD-DE4F-4796-B593-4B8CB1CEE9AC.jpeg
    375.5 KB · Views: 85
  • +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Need money to make money

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6403, lutte and 5 others
Motivation speakers love spewing water

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: spark, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 6273 and 10 others
Like many other financial gurus he didn't make his money by using his advice, but by selling books, courses, seminars, etc.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 275, Deleted member 4562 and 10 others
Like many other financial gurus he didn't make his money by using his advice, but by selling books, courses, seminars, etc.
You use active income to make passive income. What’s hard about that to get?

You use active income to make passive income. What’s hard about that to get?
Yeah, easier said than done...You buy some dividend stocks but the company can go bankrupt and here goes away your passive income! You buy a house or apartment to rent and some bad tenants can refuse to pay, move away, or they could destroy your property and again you're finished, you're gonna spend years in courts to recover the money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562
imagine setting yourself up to wageslave for the rest of your life JFL

if you even considered working for other people it's already over for you.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 6403, lutte and 1 other person
Yeah, easier said than done...You buy some dividend stocks but the company can go bankrupt and here goes away your passive income! You buy a house or apartment to rent and some bad tenants can refuse to pay, move away, or they could destroy your property and again you're finished, you're gonna spend years in courts to recover the money.
Good luck with that pessimistic attitude of yours, loser.

Depends, in Italy if you call sick you still get paid, I called sick 3 months saying that my back was hurting (even faked pain to my doctor) and i went vacationing with tax payers money.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 7224, Deleted member 6273 and 6 others
Depends, in Italy if you call sick you still get paid, I called sick 3 months saying that my back was hurting (even faked pain to my doctor) and i went vacationing with tax payers money.
What a horrible human being.

i wasn't talking about being welfare cuck instead but just generally trying your best to be financially independent.

i wasn't talking about being welfare cuck instead but just generally trying your best to be financially independent.
When you are hired in Italy you have welfare if you are sick, that's why i get hired and then call sick. Jfl at financial Independence you are always dependent either to the market or a boss

Good advice in Millionaire Mind, ngl, but it's important to follow what he actually does instead of his words: publish content. Same can be said for Tim Ferriss. Also, and it goes without saying, be good-looking to multiply returns.

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Good advice in Millionaire Mind, ngl, but it's important to follow what he actually does instead of his words: publish content.
It's a way overcrowded market, everyone is publishing content now - writing blogs, e-books, making youtube videos, etc. You also have to constantly churn out new stuff, in the old days if you wrote a good book, it could be constantly be sold for decades and make some real nice passive income, but now the amount of new information appearing every day is massive and you have to continually produce content to stay relevant, there's nothing passive about this, it's just like a job, and the moment you stop, the money also stops flowing.

It's a way overcrowded market, everyone is publishing content now - writing blogs, e-books, making youtube videos, etc. You also have to constantly churn out new stuff, in the old days if you wrote a good book, it could be constantly be sold for decades and make some real nice passive income, but now the amount of new information appearing every day is massive and you have to continually produce content to stay relevant, there's nothing passive about this, it's just like a job, and the moment you stop, the money also stops flowing.
Buy property and rent it. I’ve done that before and it’s truly passive income.

Wageslavery = Death
Water = Wet

Screenshot 2021 01 27 at 015003

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512

What are low risk self-employed jobs except dentists/electrician ?