Kanra

Kanra

Banned
like when you were a kid or somethin. or did it never began for you

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, RichardSpencel, MostGLSlayer and 2 others
Freshman year some girl said, and I quote
"I wouldn't mind dating you" whensome of our friends were joking with us.

Now I don't talk to any of them anymore

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
No. I am a truecel.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Deleted member 2205
lol i thought about it i think this gook slut liked me cos she held my hand and touched my shoulders then i saw her doing it to like 15 diffrent guys and now she's dated 2 tall white pretty boys.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Maybe a few PSL 3-4 girls flirted and gave me attention when I was 12-13, back when I was normie tier and I didn’t know how to react, I just froze up and my brain shut down.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 4671 and Kanra
Maybe a few PSL 3-4 girls flirted and gave me attention when I was 12-13, back when I was normie tier and I didn’t know how to react, I just froze up and my brain shut down.
normie tier? did you somehow get worse or obese

I remember the first time I got asked out was when I was in 8th grade. I got asked out by a 6th grader but I thought she was trying to make fun of me with her friends so I said no.

She sat on my lap at a party. I was about 16 and didnt do anything

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4991
I was at a friend's senior grad party and some bitch straight up told me to follow her so I did and we ended up in the bathroom. She tried to make out with me but my autistic brain panicked cause it was happening so fast and I shoved her ass aside and walked out lmao. She then proceeds to tell my friends that I'm gay and I told them that she was a dirty whore.

• JFL
Reactions: her
I got asked out by a good lookin ethnic Arab literally a month prior

She ghosted me though after a week. Turns out she left and moved places and I was too high inhib and autistic to do ANYTHING

Honestly I feel dead inside ever since that day

Only ioi is p in v

never began for me

like when you were a kid or somethin. or did it never began for you
Yea one girl said she loved me jfl. That was like a decade ago. She was ugly tho

You guys are super high inhib remember to take a shot before you go out with a girl tbh fixes everything

When i was about 15.. after music class, in the corridor this pretty girl Amy came up to me and said "will you go out with me?" and i instantly said NO

she used to tickle my inner thighs in class, rub her breasts against me when we walked together in the hall (i always walked through the crowded halls with a boner because of this), and sit next to me and talk when we had the same class. this went on from 9th grade to graduation. i never did anything. she's married with a kid now and moved far

Define making a move

My 8 PSL ex that, when we met last year... She was laughing about autistic jokes, constantly touching me, telling me I was her only real bf, she doesn't have one and is soooo bored...
My signreading was beyond subhuman and now she doesn't like me anymore JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
When I was 16 a cute jb came up to me and started talking to me out of the blue, the funny thing was she ignored the subhuman beside me even though he was beside me all the time

• +1
yes

• +1
no, they just wanted something from me and pretended to be interested.

• +1