Has a girl ever rolled her eyes upwards to you?

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
When you looked at her?

That’s usually not very good since In human psychology it means the person feels like they are above u or superior

opposite to moving their eyes down which means they are submissive and nervous or blushing

U can notice this urself many times when we are shy we look down because we are nervous and embarrassed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lefty Rankin, DeadTrees, St.TikTokcel and 2 others
They roll their eyes in a circular motion

yeah they initiated sex lot of times

When you looked at her?

That’s usually not very good since In human psychology it means the person feels like they are above u or superior

opposite to moving their eyes down which means they are submissive and nervous or blushing

U can notice this urself many times when we are shy we look down because we are nervous and embarrassed
I don't consider "ioi" very much.

However, funny thing, one of my classmates when I turned around and looked at her would look down, bite her lip and blush. It happened several times.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj and Iasacrko

However, funny thing, one of my classmates when I turned around and looked at her would look down, bite her lip and blush. It happened several times.
good

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

She 100% likes u

Also not considering ioi is a big mistake blackpillers make since they think girls will just approach them when they look good

The looking down and smiling is basically her being flattered and nervous from ur attention

I feel like it’s impossible for her not to have any interest if she did that

• +1
im invisible so

• So Sad
Reactions: datboijj
She 100% likes u

Also not considering ioi is a big mistake blackpillers make since they think girls will just approach them when they look good

The looking down and smiling is basically her being flattered and nervous from ur attention

Liked. That was years ago, I remember because I liked her a little bit too. I was used to girls doing everything and I was not used to taking initiative

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
P in M is a good ioi
Well ur rarely gonna get that

Women are very social beings so they understand body language and assume everyone else does

That’s why sometimes when ur with ur mother or sister they might comment on how that girl u talked to blushed or liked u etc

Because women communicate and notice body language naturally more than men do

Women will rarely approach a guy they like

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss and Darkeningstar
Liked. That was years ago, I remember because I liked her a little bit too. I was used to girls doing everything and I was not used to taking initiative
In the rare instances woman does approach she will start asking about ur life and then afterwards won’t talk to u directly and wait for u to approach

They just try to make it as obvious as possible an opening

• +1
Well ur rarely gonna get that

Women are very social beings so they understand body language and assume everyone else does

That’s why sometimes when ur with ur mother or sister they might comment on how that girl u talked to blushed or liked u etc

Because women communicate and notice body language naturally more than men do

Women will rarely approach a guy they like
I know, I can read body language well

In the rare instances woman does approach she will start asking about ur life and then afterwards won’t talk to u directly and wait for u to approach

They just try to make it as obvious as possible an opening
I was approached many times, because of that then I didn't know what to do. Eheh. Also I have autism

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
Yes, I get looks of disgust as soon as I leave the house. Bypassers spit at me and sometimes I get physically attacked and beaten up for being out in public among normies and Chads. Life is brutal as a sub7 subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Iasacrko and St.TikTokcel
P in V. Rest is cope. IG getting approached is also an IOI.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Copeful

isnt this good
idk what you mean by upwards

I had female friend doing it to me but then she said that she wanted to fuck so bad and I wasn't catching signs. Random girl doing it means it's over for sure.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
A better question i want to ask you is this: do girls realize this immediately? even in casual encounters like the supermarket? e.g. if i don't make eyecontact and look down mostly or don't talk except whisper one word responses? what exactly do girls think if they see a guy like this? i'm guessing "what a subhuman retard, he should go jump off a building"? or do they instantly realize you are attracted to them hence shy/nervous?

She 100% likes u

brutal, instead of girls looking down and being nervous, it's me who does that. So over for me.

that sure happened

Legit ioi is only
P in v with wrapped could also Pass but
P in V RAW
And p in m

When you looked at her?

I always look away towards the side, neither upwards or downwards, when locking eyes with someone, regardless of how they feel towards me. It's neutral. If I want to show dominance I'll do it through other behaviors. It's not good to give up the bag like that through looks or facial expressions. Not good to let anyone, friend or foe, know how you feel about them through body language.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back