Has a single foid ever made an ounce of effort in an OLD convo unless with Chad (in the history of OLD)?

apocalypse

apocalypse

Men are always the ones who have to initiate and keep the convo going and jestermaxx and ask bullshit questions about their bio and prompts while getting nothing in return except "wbu?" to the same questions you asked.
W*men just sit back and make zero effort while men brutally compete like feral animals over who can jestermaxx and capture m'lady's attention best.
ERfuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: ICXCLuvr
Not all women are the same though? Surely there are examples of w*men putting in effort for MTNs?

Men are always the ones who have to initiate and keep the convo going and jestermaxx and ask bullshit questions about their bio and prompts while getting nothing in return except "wbu?" to the same questions you asked.
W*men just sit back and make zero effort while men brutally compete like feral animals over who can jestermaxx and capture m'lady's attention best.
ERfuel tbh
lol, yes. I have seen foids carry entire convos with chad. Infact I have had girls I have pulled from irl I’m not into carry entire convos. If a foid REALLY LIKES YOU she will carry esp if White. Ethnic foids are Natrally less talkative over text

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and Clown Show
Obviously Maher can say he'll rape and kill them and they still come back like abused dogs

Obviously Maher can say he'll rape and kill them and they still come back like abused dogs
Well yes but that’s rough and life j guess

The answer is no

She’s just not attracted to you, girls initiate if you're hot in their eyes

• +1
Reactions: nofap
I did a chadfish once
And the girls who wrote one word replies to me where carrying entire conversations with the chadfish and made it sexual within 10 messages

• +1
Reactions: apocalypse
You mean if you're Chad? Don't say it like they all have different preferences

You mean if you're Chad? Don't say it like they all have different preferences
Not necessarily a Chad. But anyone who is above their looks level and they think is cute, yes. Typically that is a HTN or above.