Has anybody accidentally said racist shit to girls they are fucking or speaking 2 ?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
I have called a curry foid curry when slaying and even outside of that context I jsut call her curry cos I’m so used to calling curries curries.

When I slayed one Gooks years ago I said I’d slay her rice pussy when she was giving me head JFL.

I once accidentally called a white girl a cumskin and when she asked what it
Meant I just deflected into another convo :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

PSL has completely fucked my brain :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah: it’s rotted from the inside and NOW it’s over 4 me. Soon I’ll call a black girl a bed wrench it’s only a matter of time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, wishIwasSalludon, dgzty and 8 others
This was during a time when I wasn’t incel so like 3 years ago. I’m incel in 2024 though

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: heyheyheybro22, Jova and efidescontinuado

• JFL
Reactions: 97baHater
I have called a curry foid curry when slaying and even outside of that context I jsut call her curry cos I’m so used to calling curries curries.

I said I’d slay her rice pussy when she was giving me head

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel, Danish_Smartass, wishIwasSalludon and 5 others
Sexhaver problems idc

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg, Jamaldickjavontus and Trilogy
asking a cumskin girl if her daddy approves of her fucking a pajeet slave

• JFL
Reactions: noobs
  • +1
Reactions: noobs
i feel like white girls love race play

imagine fucking these white girl and tell them to say they ready to be a single mommy with a half breed

imagine fucking these white girl and tell them to say they ready to be a single mommy with a half breed

I did raceplay once it is shit tbh. Very cringe

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: piec and 0S4MA
I always know what Im going to say before I say it I've never been caught slipping

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and PrinceLuenLeoncur

I can’t tell if I would either cum from a white girl calling me the n word during intimacy or if I would beat the fuck outta her

• JFL
Reactions: traveler

bbc addict pheno

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade and traveler
I can’t tell if I would either cum from a white girl calling me the n word during intimacy or if I would beat the fuck outta her
it'll bring out the primal rage in you to fuck her harder until she orgasm

I always know what Im going to say before I say it I've never been caught slipping
Smart man I just rant on and on say the wrong thing never had a foid click on to my racism :ROFLMAO:

Truly Mohammed was correct in saying women are mentally deficient

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Smart man I just rant on and on say the wrong thing never had a foid click on to my racism :ROFLMAO:

Truly Mohammed was correct in saying women are mentally deficient
They knew they just couldn’t say a thing under the wrath of your BBC

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
They knew they just couldn’t say a thing under the wrath of your BBC
No the most I got is awkward smile or laugh foids are low T and know I’d bludgeon their head with my cock if they say anything against me so in a way they fear the bbc wrath BEE BEE C(S)EE

When I slayed one Gooks years ago I said I’d slay her rice pussy when she was giving me head JFL.

Meant I just deflected into another convo :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

PSL has completely fucked my brain :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswah: it’s rotted from the inside and NOW it’s over 4 me. Soon I’ll call a black girl a bed wrench it’s only a matter of time
Interesting post!

As a matter of fact, yes it happened quite a few times especially in uni class or at work where I was basically ‘stuck’ working with some HTBs and we didn’t have much else to do than chat with each other about all kinds of topics.

As I am decent looking and NT enough to get clear IOI from them, after some time I often found it amusing to ‘push’ their beliefs by bringing up controversial topics about immigration, genetics and even race.

You would be surprised how if you present yourself as intelligent and with at least some amount of physical attractiveness, girls will rather quickly open up…

I’ve had women admit that it’s impossible to look better or get taller without surgical intervention and some of them even called Arab refugees s*bhumans with 70IQ. 😂

Keep in mind I haven’t mentioned blackpill or lookism once, I just sparked an idea by bringing up controversial arguments and topics.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • Woah
Reactions: traveler
No, but I made an ankle breaker playing basketball to An Indonesian woman who was in my class for a year (I don't know why)

OP when those same foids call him a nigger

Gorilla Chest GIF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, noobs and piec
Yes. I called a sheboon I was fucking "negress"