Has anybody here has shot a person ?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

question to americancels

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and ElTruecel
Almost tbh. Some faggot got behind the firing line once at the range. He immediately got kicked out and banned from the range i think.

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Crisick, sportsmogger and 2 others
Yes I went er

• Love it
Reactions: The Antichrist
Almost tbh. Some faggot got behind the firing line once at the range. He immediately got kicked out and banned from the range i think.
What if you shot him on purpose? It wouldnt be your fault

hit some guy with a cricket bat once

• +1
Reactions: kebab
What if you shot him on purpose? It wouldnt be your fault
It would ve been to obvious as he wasnt directly in front of me. And when a range accident happens the protocol is: first aid, calling cops and ambulance, recreate the scene to see who shot the nigger.

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung
Only animals, Doe, Deer, Hog, Coyote, Racoons, Possums, Mostly big or medium game bu when I hunt with my little bro I get squirrels, pigeons

• +1
Reactions: Gilbert_Durandal, kebab and vermillioncorefan
It would ve been to obvious as he wasnt directly in front of me. And when a range accident happens the protocol is: first aid, calling cops and ambulance, recreate the scene to see who shot the nigger.
you shouldve taken the risk

• JFL
Reactions: kebab
yea i shot my dad in the face
IMG 0266

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and Mizi44
My dad shot a Home invader when I was younger, It was with a 20 gauge but the guy was already out the door trying to run, I think the shot ike blew up the back of his ankle and the flesh was off the bone

• Love it
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and klip11
My dad shot a Home invader when I was younger, It was with a 20 gauge but the guy was already out the door trying to run, I think the shot ike blew up the back of his ankle and the flesh was off the bone
what does it feel like to shoot a nigger?

what does it feel like to shoot a nigger?
Ive never shot a person, but off the feeling of hunting, enthralled if yk what I mean (Not niggers i mean like another person)

Ive never shot a person, but off the feeling of hunting, enthralled if yk what I mean (Not niggers i mean like another person)
Ask your dad how it feels to shot a nigger for me

• JFL
Reactions: Ultimate SUbhuman
You should've chased him down and then shot him.
I would but I don't want to be a guest of the MDOC for the next 25 years

• +1
soon brother 🙏🏼💪💪

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: The Antichrist and Tai Lung
No, but I would shot you in the face without hesitation if it was legal tbh

no you wouldnt
Oh and how I would, you may think I’m joking, but I’m not. I would love to kill you but I don’t do it because it’s against the law and I have too much to lose

Oh and how I would, you may think I’m joking, but I’m not. I would love to kill you but I don’t do it because it’s against the law and I have too much to lose
you wouldnt press the trigger

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
3945053 images   2024 02 09T1824265133

• JFL