Has anybody never been in a fight but believe they would win if it happened

D

Deleted member 55314

Rich Nigga
I know im coping so hard but i believe like if i got into a fight with a retard id be able to taekwondo spin kick that nigga and knock him out type shit

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried, aleksander, ElTruecel and 1 other person
Depends ive been in fights but looks can 100% be deceiving. This twink absolutely destroyed a 6'4 200lbs jacked guy in a fight last year. Literally sent him to the ER. I even have the video that I could DM. Nigga shoved a chair into his mouth jfl

Screenshot 20240128 071406 Instagram

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: aleksander, ElTruecel, zharupodrugu and 1 other person
Depends ive been in fights but looks can 100% be deceiving. This twink absolutely destroyed a 6'4 200lbs jacked guy in a fight last year. Literally sent him to the ER. I even have the video that I could DM. Nigga shoved a chair into his mouth jfl

View attachment 2705380
@BitchBoy

• JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus

View attachment 2705380
no way that's some curry propaganda. Send me video
I know im coping so hard but i believe like if i got into a fight with a retard id be able to taekwondo spin kick that nigga and knock him out type shit
One punch with a good technique is enough to smash +90% of men. It's easy to mess up a kick, especially if you are untrained.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aleksander, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 55314
no way that's some curry propaganda. Send me video

One punch with a good technique is enough to smash +90% of men. It's easy to mess up a kick, especially if you are untrained.
Yeah but im delusional and feel like i could just dodge and weave that shit you know

• +1
Reactions: zharupodrugu
Would be cool to have some sort of discrete superpower like a fucking built in sharingan to fight niggas

Yeah but im delusional and feel like i could just dodge and weave that shit you know
nah, I mean. You don't need to do some fancy spin kick. All it takes is one good punch, less risky move but still very effective

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55314

View attachment 2705380
Send me it I need to see that
this is a common male trait ngl.

• JFL
yes, but it's not because i'm coping or delusional, it's because i have demonstrably faster reflexes, spatial intelligence, and propioception than 99% of humans. i am gymceled and on steroids. i also have a very high fight success pheno and am just generally a very tough guy.

• Woah
yes, but it's not because i'm coping or delusional, it's because i have demonstrably faster reflexes, spatial intelligence, and propioception than 99% of humans. i am also gymceled and on steroids
Ok bud let's not get ahead of ourselves

View attachment 2705380
can i see the video pm

Just go into a kickboxing/boxing gym and see if you're delusional or a fighting God

• +1

View attachment 2705380
Yo could u dm if u still got that vid?