Has anybody tried hydroquinone but for dark circles only?

D

Deleted member 18840

Kraken
Not available in my country so never tried, if you have lets say dark circles shouldn’t it help?
@BigBoletus @eduardkoopman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
needs fillers

i think dark circle is also lack of under eye bone but idk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
are you ethnic

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
Your under eye bags are caused by lack of under eye support

• +1
Your under eye bags are caused by lack of under eye support
I don’t have undereye bags tho, its more the coloring. Im tired to see diff surgeons for fillers and fat graft just to get told ion have anything and that it can’t fix it. Somehow i just wanna to yolo and implant my whole midface

• +1
Just Michael Jackson max bro

• JFL
"Periorbital hyperpigmentation is a commonly encountered condition. There is very little scientific data available on the clinical profile and pathogenesis of periorbital hyperpigmentation. Periorbital hyperpigmentation is caused by various exogenous and endogenous factors. The causative factors include genetic or heredity, excessive pigmentation, postinflammatory hyperpigmentation secondary to atopic and allergic contact dermatitis, periorbital edema, excessive vascularity, shadowing due to skin laxity and tear trough associated with aging.
Among the available alternatives to treat dark circles are topical depigmenting agents, such as hydroquinone, kojic acid, azelaic acid, and topical retinoic acid, and physical therapies, such as chemical peels, surgical corrections, and laser therapy, most of which are tried scientifically for melasma, another common condition of hyperpigmentation that occurs on the face."

"Acanthosis nigricans is a skin condition that causes a dark discoloration in body folds and creases. It typically affects the armpits, groin and neck. Acanthosis nigricans is a condition that causes areas of dark, thick velvety skin in body folds and creases."

if it's one of those it will definitely help.

I think in most cases it is caused by poor under eye support ( recessed maxilla, big orbitals etc ) though.

I may try hydroquinone soon and let you know how it goes, though in my case the slightly darker under eye is caused by recessed orbitals most likely ( I want to use it for acne scars mainly ).

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UncDami and Deleted member 18840
I don’t have undereye bags tho, its more the coloring. Im tired to see diff surgeons for fillers and fat graft just to get told ion have anything and that it can’t fix it. Somehow i just wanna to yolo and implant my whole midface
I've seen your pics, it's 100% due to bone structure. You have no undereye support. But almost all ethnics have this so maybe that's why the surgeons said that.

• +1
You know dark circles.
Can have many causes?
There are like 6 orso main ones

Is volufilline not working for you?