Has anyone actually gotten results from mouth widening? (nonsurgical)

bonecel

bonecel

No cope zone
Has anyone actually done the mouth stretching methods that are posted on here, and gotten something to show for it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and 5'8manlet
imagine stretch your lips jfl.

@Caligula told me when was going to start mouth widening

lol dude. you gotta just accept your genetic destiny. stretching your mouth isn't going to do smack.

Imagine rotting as a small mouthed cuck jfl
there is no such a thing called softmaxing, stop wasting time with these methods + mewing ... etc... get surgery or stay incel.

• +1
Reactions: dan
there is no such a thing called softmaxing, stop wasting time with these methods + mewing ... etc... get surgery or stay incel.
sure for sub human truecels like you surgery is unironically the only option

sure for sub human truecels like you surgery is unironically the only option
projecting much?... you have never seen me before. I'm getting 2 surgeries because I want to look like a male model. nobody wants to look like a regular Walmart worker.

projecting much?... you have never seen me before. I'm getting 2 surgeries because I want to look like a male model. nobody wants to look like a regular Walmart worker.
how tf am i projecting lmfao. ur literally getting 2 surgeries just to look human

Has anyone actually done the mouth stretching methods that are posted on here, and gotten something to show for it?
mouth strecthing is definitely worth but it comes with a price.
that price is nasolabial folds and wrinkles around it.

• +1
Reactions: far336 and 5'8manlet
how tf am i projecting lmfao. ur literally getting 2 surgeries just to look human
it's an improvement. i'm far from ugly. I was rated 5-6. I want to be a 9.

• So Sad
Reactions: AutisticBeaner
Not true. I agree with you for bone related issues like jaw retrusion. You need surgery for those. But soft tissue isn’t as clear cut since it’s related to muscle tone, fat distribution, etc. Hard to tell without evidence for each tissue

mouth strecthing is definitely worth but it comes with a price.
that price is nasolabial folds and wrinkles around it.
Thanks for sharing that! Do you have any before and after pictures of someone mouth stretching? If not, have you heard stories about it?

Last edited:
I've gotten some results but nothing permanent, not been stretching for more than 5 mins a time though
Thanks for sharing that! Do you have any before and after pictures of someone mouth stretching? If not, have you heard stories about it?
Screenshot 20200522 002909
Screenshot 20200522 002917

There's still hope 👍

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Just suck bbc