Has anyone actually increased his height after the age of 20?

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Platinum
i mean legitimately increased his height.

5'8 vrigin in the Nederlands
Gave up long ago

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FatmanO, ZyzzReincarnate, BigBoy and 2 others
Have you tried puberty?

• JFL
Reactions: Dogs, BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 1 other person
What if someone breaks their tibia and femoral zone and waits until bone regenerates?

OP trying to cope.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Solidcoin
yes but by barely anything, half an inch or so

I mean I grew a tiny bit, but only 1 cm

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
It’s such a shame that we only realize how fucked we are when it’s too late to do much about it. Even at 16, I could’ve made a world of difference. Still, I’m gonna try GH, aromasin, Sam-e, and Glucosamine Chondroitin for a year. It’s just money.

• +1
Reactions: yonmaxxed and Mesopotanian
There is LL...

there is elevator shoes and lifts

i grew 6cm after 20

• Woah
Reactions: yonmaxxed and Solidcoin
i grew 6cm after 20
did you take anything? did you regularly run or lift weights? i grew 1 inch tbh. i glucosamine chondroitin and msm maxxed but i dont know if that did much

did you take anything? did you regularly run or lift weights? i grew 1 inch tbh. i glucosamine chondroitin and msm maxxed but i dont know if that did much
i was rotmaxxing hard. 10+ hrs vidya every day

then i started gymcelling + increasing kcal and protein intake and took bunch of vitamins (glucosamine, msm and chondriotin too for joints actually)

and grew 6 cm within 1y

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Mesopotanian and RAITEIII
From 13 to 14 I grew about 18cm but after that, it started to slow down

Doubt I'm gonna grow past 20

Maybe ill reach 7 ft then :love:
dont grow anymore. too tall exists

we're both bit suboptimal. 6'5" is most optimal height overall

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2486 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer

then i started gymcelling + increasing kcal and protein intake and took bunch of vitamins (glucosamine, msm and chondriotin too for joints actually)

and grew 6 cm within 1y
where you lifting heavy or just doing cardio? i heard of that bro science theory that lifting stunts growth as the body preferences repairing hypertrophied muscles as opposed to osteoclast and osteoblast proliferation for bone growth

where you lifting heavy or just doing cardio? i heard of that bro science theory that lifting stunts growth as the body preferences repairing hypertrophied muscles as opposed to osteoclast and osteoblast proliferation for bone growth
i was doing weight lifting. mainly compound lift based. so lot of heavy deadlifts, squats, bench and OHP. i did stretch after each workout (hang from bar, some yoga poses etc) and eat like beast

Gained .5in after losing 40 lbs.

i was doing weight lifting. mainly compound lift based. so lot of heavy deadlifts, squats, bench and OHP. i did stretch after each workout (hang from bar, some yoga poses etc) and eat like beast
what age did you stop growing?

and grew 6 cm within 1y
Gained .5in after losing 40 lbs.
did you guys cut calories? im afraid of cutting calories bc it might stunt growth.

185cm by age 16

195 cm by age 18

growth stops

195 - 201 cm from age 22-23 (im 24 now)
why is everyone so tall on this forum reeeeeeeeeeee im so short in comparison, as a 6'1 manlet who gets mogged everyday. this is why i rarely leave my mother's basement jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
One guy went from 5'5 to 5'9
through hanging.

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and Solidcoin
so the weight loss was purely from working out? how would u know if u went over daily calorie intake when "eating like a beast"?
i lost weight before starting weightlifting

wtf howd u lose weight without cutting calories?
no u misunderstood me

i lost weight first WITH cutting kcal and HIIT cardio 5x a week in the morning, fasted

i went obese to skinnyfat

then i started gym and started eating more (my maintenance daily kcal is 4000)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
no u misunderstood me

i lost weight first WITH cutting kcal and HIIT cardio 5x a week in the morning, fasted

What is HIIT cardio?

ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate
ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
no u misunderstood me

i see. so cutting calories wont stunt growth?

So the general approach would be take gluco and train and maybe u grow a few mm..

It's new year and you're allegedly a chad why are u here
im with my family and siblings in a restaurant. we had toast and im posting from my phone out of boredom. i travelled here to visit them for new year and going back to capital tomorrow

also i never said im chad. with height and frame and my face overalk i consider myself chadlite and my peak potential is chad once i lean down and fix my skin

im with my family and siblings in a restaurant. we had toast and im posting from my phone out of boredom. i travelled here to visit them for new year and going back to capital tomorrow

also i never said im chad. with height and frame and my face overalk i consider myself chadlite and my peak potential is chad once i lean down and fix my skin
Can confirm ^
He has a cavill tier jaw :love::love:

• +1

Have a good time man. Get energy to bring knowledge during this new year lol.

• +1