Has anyone actually seen a HQNP woman irl?

cashmerefraud

cashmerefraud

Platinum
Or been around some, if so are they all the same copy paste "soft girl aesthetic" type?

Yes, and I fumbled her which makes me want to cry. She's in the states now at some prestigious liberal arts college getting fucked by Chad. She had straight A's and fit in to the "dark academia" aesthetic

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: cashmerefraud and Ken
Yes, and I fumbled her which makes me want to cry. She's in the states now at some prestigious liberal arts college getting fucked by Chad. She had straight A's and fit in to the "dark academia" aesthetic
Jesus, that's a painful fumble

That's just an aesthetic, yes, they're all whores

Every young woman these days has a shaved crotch

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
That's just an aesthetic, yes, they're all whores

Every young woman these days has a shaved crotch
Ok but I'm talking bout hqnp, like what category contains the highest amount of hqnp girls, and all I could think of was that aesthetic

Great so there's really no other type in this generation apart from "soft girls", but where'd u meet them?
She was a friend of a friends sister. Very isolated and shy. It would be almost impossible to meet her without knowing her family. Everyday I regret not approaching her.

• Woah
Reactions: cashmerefraud
She was a friend of a friends sister. Very isolated and shy. It would be almost impossible to meet her without knowing her family. Everyday I regret not approaching her.
Oh right, sorry for ur loss fr, so it's more just network and you'll eventually stumble across one, damn I sound retarded now for this basic realisation

• +1
Reactions: Ken
Oh right, sorry for ur loss fr, so it's more just network and you'll eventually stumble across one, damn I sound retarded now for this basic realisation
Yes, either that or cold approach but your success rate will be extremely low. HQNP's go to stores like Target, grocery stores, and malls. They are usually shy and careful so you might scare them and get the cops called on you.

Meeting one through social circle is safer if you do find one but your chances of finding one that way are also extremely low.

• +1
Reactions: Frost969 and cashmerefraud
Yes, either that or cold approach but your success rate will be extremely low. HQNP's go to stores like Target, grocery stores, and malls. They are usually shy and careful so you might scare them and get the cops called on you.

Meeting one through social circle is safer if you do find one but your chances of finding one that way are also extremely low.
Yh chances are pretty slim ngl especially w how things are now

• So Sad
Reactions: Ken
If you don’t have a Chad personality or looks and a girl likes you she isn’t hqnp lol. Ironically the people who want those girls the most will never get them.

• +1
Reactions: cashmerefraud