Has anyone been able to fix manage their mental illness?

Pu33

Pu33

Gold
Have really bad PTSD or stress/anxiety can't function normally. Iv'e been taking antidepressants and they help a bit, I have seen different therapists. My appearance isn't an issue I just can't function right outdoors, my mannerisms are fucking weird and im always stressed out and jumpy. I don't care at all about women and can get laid if I want. i just want to be able to make friends and have a solid career. The only thing that has helped is xanax. wtf are my options?

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Shrooms and introspection

Shrooms and introspection
Have done both many times, i understand everything is temporary and enjoy the moment and that I shouldn't rush everything but I still go spastic even whilst aware in the moment.

Have done both many times, i understand everything is temporary and enjoy the moment and that I shouldn't rush everything but I still go spastic even whilst aware in the moment.
More introspective thoughts. The problem is deeper.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
I recently had one major ptsd after my lung collapsing twice and undergoing lung surgery and i have severe ocd. Antidepressants will only fuck you up quit them. I found that time is the best healer of ptsd and anxiety related to it. Also working out helps a lot in reducing anxiety.

More introspective thoughts. The problem is deeper.
self hate is as deep as I have gone.
I recently had one major ptsd after my lung collapsing twice and undergoing lung surgery and i have severe ocd. Antidepressants will only fuck you up quit them. I found that time is the best healer of ptsd and anxiety related to it. Also working out helps a lot in reducing anxiety.
Do you smoke? how did that happen. What's severe OCD like? I have some ocdish traits but they are not a big issue. I do exercise. Idk about time it's been years.

• So Sad
Reactions: onnysk
Be less ugly