Has anyone did accutane without prescription?

Tai Lung

Tai Lung

What bloodtests did u do before hopping on it?

Semen retention

Do you want a source

I bought it from the pharmacy, told the cashier i forgot the recipe.
Lol at Lithuania.

Just look at your history of your family balding and if your finished growing and hop on. I did a blood test with derm but I don't think you need it

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
accutane increases glucose
i didnt take blood sugar tests and i never heard of anyone getting sugar blood tests pre accutane myself. if you have family history of diabetes, maybe do them. otherwise, probably no need

What bloodtests did u do before hopping on it?
No blood tests, been on 40mg for 2.5 months upped to 60mg, bought online no jew dermatologists needed

Skin has been the clearest since before i was a acnecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Tai Lung
No blood tests, been on 40mg for 2.5 months upped to 60mg, bought online no jew dermatologists needed

Skin has been the clearest since before i was a acnecel
Im gonna do 10mg daily + tret 0.1%. Gonna try getting rid of inflammation in my nose with accutane, my skin is okay with tret only.

Im gonna do 10mg daily + tret 0.1%. Gonna try getting rid of inflammation in my nose with accutane, my skin is okay with tret only.
Should be fine, with a microdose, tho idk about inflammation, mainly using for acne because 8 months of tret did nothing

Im responding well, so i might order more and just dose for 1 year straight because i can lol, never looking back

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Should be fine, with a microdose, tho idk about inflammation, mainly using for acne because 8 months of tret did nothing

Im responding well, so i might order more and just dose for 1 year straight because i can lol, never looking back
Try taz, it cleaned up acne for me pretty much but not sebaceous fillaments sadly.

IMG 0305