Has anyone else had this dream/nightmare?

Despicable

Despicable

Evergreen
I have a recurring nightmare where I get sentenced to life in prison, idk what it is but it is much more unpleasant than any other nightmare I’ve had. It feels a lot like a black mirror episode. Has anyone else experienced this specific nightmare?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gooner23, n0rthface, vermillioncorefan and 1 other person
nah but i do have dreams of getting searched for on the news by the police

• Woah
Reactions: Despicable
I had a dream where i could fly

I had a dream where I spent 6 hours trying to cook a cheeseburger

I have a recurring nightmare where I get sentenced to life in prison, idk what it is but it is much more unpleasant than any other nightmare I’ve had. It feels a lot like a black mirror episode. Has anyone else experienced this specific nightmare?
same i’ve had ones like that where i commit some crime like murder, theft, rape etc and then i’m running away from the cops and when they catch me i have a huge cortisol spike until i wake up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Despicable, IAMNOTANINCEL and n0rthface
had something similar but i get executed in the middle east, but that time i didn't realize it was a dream and i felt the sun and heat and i literally adrenaline overloaded so hard. Basically changed me for life and ive made my biggest life decisions because of that moment basically conquered my fear of death

• Woah
Reactions: Despicable