Has anyone else noticed a shift in demographics in the looksmaxxing spaces?

N

Ninjamangos

Iron
I've noticed that looksmaxxing spaces outside of this forum (Discord) have increasingly grown more toxic and hostile. Looksmaxxing is supposed to be a space for average and ugly people to post in so they can improve their looks, but increasingly I've noticed more and more chads showing up to flex how good looking they are and not actively engaging in good faith with looksmaxxers. Less and less ugly and average people are showing up to these spaces because the chads and chadlites are making these spaces more toxic to anyone trying to looksmaxx in good faith. I suspect the rise of looksmaxxing on TikTok has drawn in undesirable people. Also few of these chads or chadlites have anything of substance to offer to looksmaxxers because either from birth or through puberty they became good looking. I honestly only respect the Chads in this space that got to Chad zone through surgery maxxing or mewing.

Something else I've noticed is an increase in racism against Asians and Indians. The stereotype is that Indians and Asians are nerds and aren't attractive, which I understand because I've seen a lot of other Indians and Asians that aren't good-looking, but when attractive Indians and Asians get called "subhumans" it just turns into a joke. I'm Indian and most people would agree that I fall under "High tier Normie" ( ) and yet I still get comments like "subhuman" in looksmaxxing spaces which make no sense, because attractive ethnic people are still attractive and will always get some degree of preferential treatment. Average white women still give some degree of preferential treatment in real life compared to some ugly white person or an average-looking white person. Hell, my ex was white and she was still hooking up with me after we broke up. On top of that, Just Be White theory only really applies in the context of white people. Middle eastern women, indian women, and latinas are more likely to date attractive indian guys because our phenotypes are similar to men of their own culture.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, thecel, Manana and 3 others
I'm Indian and most people would agree that I fall under "High tier Normie"
KEEP COPING YOU SUBHUMAN CURRY
Nicholas Cage Film GIF

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Beastchodecode, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 29167 and 6 others
I agree people love to hate on Indians but you are actually high MTN even in New Delhi.

What is this giga cope thread.
Racism is big here because women are racist in their preferences. And that's based on biology, idk who you are mad at.

You are not htn anywhere, not even in Mumbai. Ltn in the west at best.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
What is this giga cope thread.
Racism is big here because women are racist in their preferences. And that's based on biology, idk who you are mad at.

You are not htn anywhere, not even in Mumbai. Ltn in the west at best.
I don't think you read anything I wrote. It's mostly white women. Ethnic women are generally more open to ethnic men who look like their own men (middle eastern girls, indian girls, latinas)

I don't think you read anything I wrote. It's mostly white women. Ethnic women are generally more open to ethnic men who look like their own men (middle eastern girls, indian girls, latinas)
That's just not true. All races prefer white men over any other race.
I think I read somewhere that most races automatically disregard Indians based on the race alone with more than a 90% rejection rate. Brutal if true.

I've noticed that looksmaxxing spaces outside of this forum (Discord) have increasingly grown more toxic and hostile. Looksmaxxing is supposed to be a space for average and ugly people to post in so they can improve their looks, but increasingly I've noticed more and more chads showing up to flex how good looking they are and not actively engaging in good faith with looksmaxxers. Less and less ugly and average people are showing up to these spaces because the chads and chadlites are making these spaces more toxic to anyone trying to looksmaxx in good faith. I suspect the rise of looksmaxxing on TikTok has drawn in undesirable people. Also few of these chads or chadlites have anything of substance to offer to looksmaxxers because either from birth or through puberty they became good looking. I honestly only respect the Chads in this space that got to Chad zone through surgery maxxing or mewing.
true
Something else I've noticed is an increase in racism against Asians and Indians. The stereotype is that Indians and Asians are nerds and aren't attractive, which I understand because I've seen a lot of other Indians and Asians that aren't good-looking, but when attractive Indians and Asians get called "subhumans" it just turns into a joke. I'm Indian and most people would agree that I fall under "High tier Normie"
LOLLL gigacope. deathnik weak MTN = LTN smv. im sorry
and yet I still get comments like "subhuman" in looksmaxxing spaces which make no sense, because attractive ethnic people are still attractive and will always get some degree of preferential treatment. Average white women still give some degree of preferential treatment in real life compared to some ugly white person or an average-looking white person. Hell, my ex was white and she was still hooking up with me after we broke up. On top of that, Just Be White theory only really applies in the context of white people. Middle eastern women, indian women, and latinas are more likely to date attractive indian guys because our phenotypes are similar to men of their own culture.
cope, all women like white men.

I wrote a essay and than I realize it was to long so I summarized it for you: Demographics has shifted, for the worse. Community benefits have been replaced by competition, harshness, and self-interest. Releasing your own image appears naïve, and you relying heavily on personal experiences has lead to bias which is the opposite of what the blackpill stands for. Data shows that people prefers the white race the most, but second is their own race due to shared culture. There is alot of bad stereotypes that exists for Asians and Indians especially indians), and stereotypes comes from some sort of truth. But as we know Chads are independent of their race. Remember that there are shitty individuals, but your post does seem like coping.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18582