Has anyone ever ascended at the gym?

Deleted member 3795

Deleted member 3795

Kraken
By ascended I actually mean got a girlfriend from it. Does that ever happen? Has a foid ever approached you there?

I got iois but I was too autistic to do anything.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 4209, Peachy and 5 others
approaches start at 100kg bench press

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Peachy, oldcell and 2 others
some people lost their hair @ the gym but the cleaneres collected it before they noticed

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and 2peasinapod
Doing the same routine every day wont give you gains bro work different muscles everytime with different motions or its cope

approaches start at 100kg bench press

I'm a skinny twink who can bench 40kg now, back then probably like 20 but I walked past a group of 4 JBs who were looking at me. One of them said to the other "you made it so obvious you were checking him out" to which she replied "shut up" and she was giggling. This was 2 years ago.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel
I dont know if this is a approach but 2 ugly girls asked me for fire and started talking to me when i wanted to enter the gym. I gave them my lighter and run away

some people lost their hair @ the gym but the cleaneres collected it before they noticed

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: sloopnoob and Tony
No, but I want too

By ascended I actually mean got a girlfriend from it. Does that ever happen? Has a foid ever approached you there?

I got iois but I was too autistic to do anything.
David gets laid himself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
Only guys who lower their body fat %. Not by gaining muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
I'm a skinny twink who can bench 40kg now, back then probably like 20 but I walked past a group of 4 JBs who were looking at me. One of them said to the other "you made it so obvious you were checking him out" to which she replied "shut up" and she was giggling. This was 2 years ago.

when i was 15 my rugby mates took me to the gym and i could bench 40kg first ever try, i very easily got to 100kg in my gymcell days

20kg is pathetic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
not girlfriend but @DoctorLooksmax got more attention after bulking

Of fucking course no
Im not a retard bro
Yeah its so retarded to lift weights, look how much way better it is to be weak as fuck

No gym for ur face so no

when i was 15 my rugby mates took me to the gym and i could bench 40kg first ever try, i very easily got to 100kg in my gymcell days

20kg is pathetic

Well I didn't actually try benching back then when I was 16. I mostly used the treadmill jfl. Idk if I got any stronger naturally but I quit the gym right after and joined again recently. I have practically no muscle at the moment.

Last edited:
been lifting 2.5 years and only compliments i ever get are from men jfl

not girlfriend but @DoctorLooksmax got more attention after bulking
well i did get a girlfriend after gymcelling but i dont think it was to do with that. Ive made out with some decent girls in clubs who im pretty sure i wouldnt have got if i was just skinny and espeically since they were touching my arms and chest a lot while making out with me. IMO the gym gives you a significant boost but your face has to have some level of baseline attractiveness first. Put it this way ugly vs ugly +gymcelled isnt much difference because youre still ugly. Average + gymcelled well thats gonna make yo stand out quite a bit amongst the hordes of average guys out there, if youre gl then you can already get pussy from your face but obviously some muscles is still a nice bonus.

Obviosuly when ive got with girls its pretty much impossible to tell if that same girl would have got with me without my muscles because you csant really ask that question without seeming aspie and even if you do ask theyll just lie probably. Im fairly sure atleast some of my slays or make outs i wouldnt have had wihtout my physique

Last edited:
The gym is the one place I never get women paying me any kind of attention. IDK why. I've been approached plenty of times outside the gym.