Has anyone ever gotten skull implants?

Mouthbreath

Mouthbreath

Looksmaxer
title

my thread for the procedure I want to get:

Last edited:
How bad is your skull if i may ask?

Is it small but proportionate to your body, cause imo in that case it isn't that much of a death sentence

The implants cause bone resorption.

The implants cause bone resorption.
Epplay says he didn't see a bone erosion process in his 30 years of doing chin implants.
Now I just hope the same is true for skull implants. (it's the same implant material)

The fundamental problem is that they cannot change the ear-to-ear distance.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Od

The fundamental problem is that they cannot change the ear-to-ear distance.
They can excepted for the tragus of your ear, because the implant can be put even under your ear bro.
I struggle to find a case using this under ear implant in barry eppley website "discover plastic surgery".
I m currently looking for it.

So why did i mentionned the tragus ?
Because this fuckin small shit goes inside of the entrance of your ear canal. so its outside surface cannot move outward from an implant unlike everysingle part of the ear carthilage (pinnea).
So if a surgery increasing the tragus size does exist (whic doesn't seem to hard to perform) then we are saved.

The actual 2 limits of plastic surgery skullcell ascension are:

-finding a way to augment your tragus latteraly so that your zygomatic arch won't hide it. (you want to stay pretty and not be an ogre)
- Finding a blackpilled surgeon who would perform an orbital box osteotomy (to keep a good esr ratio if needed)
-Having an optimal skin thickness for implant. (i don't know if the role it plays is that important).

Maybe you can stretch your tragus jfl using a pinch h24 lol with your 2 arms while watching model walk :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
But you would also need implants around your occiput and mastoid part of your skull. You don't want to be narrow from a back view lol.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath

They can excepted for the tragus of your ear, because the implant can be put even under your ear bro.
I struggle to find a case using this under ear implant in barry eppley website "discover plastic surgery".
I m currently looking for it.

So why did i mentionned the tragus ?
Because this fuckin small shit goes inside of the entrance of your ear canal. so its outside surface cannot move outward from an implant unlike everysingle part of the ear carthilage (pinnea).
So if a surgery increasing the tragus size does exist (whic doesn't seem to hard to perform) then we are saved.

The actual 2 limits of plastic surgery skullcell ascension are:

-finding a way to augment your tragus latteraly so that your zygomatic arch won't hide it. (you want to stay pretty and not be an ogre)
- Finding a blackpilled surgeon who would perform an orbital box osteotomy (to keep a good esr ratio if needed)
-Having an optimal skin thickness for implant. (i don't know if the role it plays is that important).

Maybe you can stretch your tragus jfl using a pinch h24 lol with your 2 arms while watching model walk :lul:
In every straight photo of O pry I looked, the tragus is NOT visible. It's hidden from his zygos....

but in a 3/4 view you can see it being more prominent than the zygomatic arch

extra 3 mm of width on each side and keeping hairs in the area would be a good thing for us.

Last edited: