has anyone ever met another .org user apart from me?

looksmaxxing223

looksmaxxing223

✨ADONISSSSS 🙏✨
I've met @Outerz14 irl but thats it
wby

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, normie_joe and alurmo
You probably meet org users every other day without even knowing if you live in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sean o' Tist, watah, Lokki and 8 others
You probably meet org users every other day without even knowing if you live in the west
it's more likely in India

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite, watah, MA_ascender and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Outerz14, primqwe, serialcoper and 1 other person
I met @Beastimmung and we had gay sex

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
i never met anyone

there's like 4 .org users who live in my city in the uk apart from outerz14

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
I saw one kid at my old school browsing on here in the library back in 2021. I don't think he was registered, nor did I see any pics of him on here. I assumed he was just lurking and then never used it again

• JFL
Reactions: looksmaxxing223
I saw one kid at my old school browsing on here in the library back in 2021. I don't think he was registered, nor did I see any pics of him on here. I assumed he was just lurking and then never used it again
is that how you found this forum

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and N1666
My city has 2.5m people, but I doubt anyone else knows about this site. Still, I close my screen in public so no one sees I'm one of you

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14 and Clqs
is that how you found this forum
I was on here before that. I tried to make friends with him, but he was so autistic. Not like the autism on here, but just one of those freaks who you can’t have a conversation with

• +1
Reactions: watah, Outerz14 and slavicpsycho
I have a friends that browses this site but i dont know his user :feelsmega:

• Woah
Reactions: watah
I browse in here in public and during work. But no one has called me out on it wondering when it will happen

• +1
Reactions: Outerz14
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ss07, looksmaxxing223 and 1 other person
I live very close to @twojei we are gonna meet soon

• Woah
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, watah and twojei
I went out with Sapieeen twice

Especially if you live in south asia

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel and Clqs
yeah, I've met a good amount of autistic people irl before

Very very unlikely considering this website has only 41k members and the west has millions of people. Also people in this website most likely rarely go outside.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah and Ziaoni
Not from this website, but I've met a couple from other forums before. One was a girl and I thought it had potential to lead somewhere. Turns out she frauded her forum pics and was a landwhale jfl. I also met a dude who seemed normal online and over text in general and gave normie vibes from his pics. In person he clearly quite autistic as he didn't make eye contact when speaking and had a super monotone voice with 0 energy.

I realized over the years normal people really tend not to use forums much, even the ones that look normie. A big percentage have issues.

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
I know a user who lives right by me too jfl don’t think he would wanna meet tho

Very very unlikely considering this website has only 41k members and the west has millions of people. Also people in this website most likely rarely go outside.
41k members and thousands of other lurkers

I met @Imretarded? , he was wearing fishnets, a short skirt, white crop top, choker and converse shoes
use proper pronouns please

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Rzn and Imretarded?