Has anyone ever successfully widened lips / mouth permanently on this forum?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Through surgery or any other method.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
@Phillybeard1996

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452 and Octavian_Augustus
it does nothing for aesthetics tho unless you have microstomia

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27452
it does nothing for aesthetics tho unless you have microstomia
I think even a slight widening of slightly narrow lips will help aesthetically. It's the little things that make or break harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27452
I think even a slight widening of slightly narrow lips will help aesthetically. It's the little things that make or break harmony.
yea ur right having narrow lips is a killer
IMG 7897
even tho he’s a chad,he still has normies in his comment section saying he’s making wierd faces cuz he has narrow lips jfl

I used facial flex for 3+ months pretty religiously it does not work btw.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 27452
How did it change your face? I am afraid that MSE or SARME will have other aesthetic side effects. I have seen people get ogre nose and ESR from MSE.
just made my palate wider and therefor my smile looks less narrow. bigo width increases slightly. overall it improved harmony, but it didnt change much besides my teeth tbh

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
@itsmorethanover is not an nigga, white with zygo mogger.

you have too change your ethnic NBA player braah, they will all call you nigga then
yeah I know I think most ppl assume i’m a deathnic 😭 but I can’t it’s Himmy Butler he’s my idol

• Ugh..
Reactions: blackckatt
Apparently mouth widening device works

• +1
I have, but if I tell you how, everyone will roast me

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
Is this a BBC joke setup?
No lol, btw I just read the title and you're talking about lips.

I did however manage to widen my mouth and complete lower third by... Mewing. Make of it what you will

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Octavian_Augustus

I did however manage to widen my mouth and complete lower third by... Mewing. Make of it what you will
everyone get in here and help me BOO this nigga

• JFL
I think the only time a wider mouth will benefit you is if you have a proper bone support to pull it off. Otherwise stretching your lips doesn't seem a good idea at all
Will just result in saggy lips

• Hmm...
I think the only time a wider mouth will benefit you is if you have a proper bone support to pull it off. Otherwise stretching your lips doesn't seem a good idea at all
Will just result in saggy lips
Might be true. IDK if this is true for a minor expansion like 2-4mms but it might be.

Lol. Not trying to be a dick but that's pseudo-science. I doubt mewing made a noticeable difference to your aesthetics.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Interested
Might be true. IDK if this is true for a minor expansion like 2-4mms but it might be.
All the goodlooking guys with harmonious wide mouths already have the bones to keep their mouth stretched creating that look naturally
It's just a side effect of bone development.

I can not see how stretching them by any external appliance could cause the same effect
Images   2023 07 03T130322434

My lips are failoed in three major ways: uneven, small, and downturned. Even after getting various osteotomies and custom implants, I will probably still need a commissuroplasty to fix them. Will document my results whenever I can finally get enough cash together to afford surgery

• +1