Has anyone ever tried pheromones?

Africancel

Africancel

Gold
If so what did you do? What were the effects?

humans dont have pheromones stop watching tiktok

• +1
Reactions: mfk
  • JFL
Reactions: Beastchodecode
I tried some samples.

I don't have enough data to make any statistically significant conclusions as to whether they help.

I tried some samples.

I don't have enough data to make any statistically significant conclusions as to whether they help.
Did you notice a difference in treatment?? Or did others people feel the change??

Did you notice a difference in treatment?? Or did others people feel the change??

I only noticed a negative difference in treatment when using the more "soft" blends people were noticeably more inclined to act disrespectful towards me. The "alpha" blends did nothing.

The "alpha" results may be different if you're natty though.

I only noticed a negative difference in treatment when using the more "soft" blends people were noticeably more inclined to act disrespectful towards me. The "alpha" blends did nothing.

The "alpha" results may be different if you're natty though.
Natty?? Were you on roids?

My girl remarked that I had a very unique smell when I was on Trestolone (steroid from the Nortestosterone family (like Nandrolone and Trenbolone)), she seemed to like it

Now I cruise on 175 mg Test-E and she still sniffs my armpits when I am sweating while fucking her, so there still might be some pheromone action going on

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
My girl remarked that I had a very unique smell when I was on Trestolone (steroid from the Nortestosterone family (like Nandrolone and Trenbolone)), she seemed to like it

Now I cruise on 175 mg Test-E and she still sniffs my armpits when I am sweating while fucking her, so there still might be some pheromone action going on
They are much more pheromone sensitive than we do. It can make men act unconsciously one way or another but women can smell it. We kinda lost the organs that can transcribe pheromones but it still act on us in certain ways.

19-NORs have the biggest effects on pheromones compared to any other family or steroids. Women can sense when you are on tren and nandrolone. I want a study about it fr

I wish I could take 19-NOR and not have my dick stop working after a while.

it's not real you apes we don't have a functioning vomeronasal organ to process any pheromones
It’s atrophied, doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist anymore. Maybe it’s functioning at 5% full capacity who the f knows??

Tons of coping faggots in this thread