Has anyone ever used bimatoprost to reduce ipd?

G

ggmax

Iron
I'm trying to figure out if there is a solution to wide set as obo is impossible, apparently orbital decompression can reduce 1/2mm and bimatoprost down to 4. @Senssei

my plan would be to do od first and then bim ( ideally lose 6 mm).
I don't know if the results would also modify the effective eye spacing or make you the Chinese type eye without medial canthal.
Has anyone done this and have pictures of the results?

Attachments

• C39D7036-2A90-4E09-94C1-E60EC77E0FA0.jpeg
    C39D7036-2A90-4E09-94C1-E60EC77E0FA0.jpeg
    372.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder
I'm trying to figure out if there is a solution to wide set as obo is impossible, apparently orbital decompression can reduce 1/2mm and bimatoprost down to 4. @Senssei

I don't know if the results would also modify the effective eye spacing or make you the Chinese type eye without medial canthal.
i’ve never heard of orbital surgeries affecting ipd, very interesting if they do though. if orbital decompression reduces ipd could orbital compression widen it?

• +1
Reactions: Artemis

If you use your
Loop Working GIF by joonasjoonas

you will understand that unless you break your orbital bones, there is no way you can move your eyes closer.

Use bimatoprost though, it will give you beautiful lashes.
ice age sid GIF

:feelsokman: :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: Loveland, Deleted member 28414 and Deleted member 15539
If you use your

you will understand that unless you break your orbital bones, there is no way you can move your eyes closer.

ice age sid GIF

based on these two studies it is possible, your eyes are not directly touching the bone, it makes sense that changing their depth in the eye socket and a loss of fat volume would bring them closer together.
100% bro science, that’s why I’m asking

Attachments

• 31C87EB0-E218-476C-BB57-636DC99CEA07.jpeg
    31C87EB0-E218-476C-BB57-636DC99CEA07.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Hmm...
I have and this is what happened
PXL 20220429 125333971

based on these two studies it is possible, your eyes are not directly touching the bone, it makes sense that changing their depth in the eye socket and a loss of fat volume would bring them closer together.
WHen they decompress your eyes, they break the LATERAL orbital bones, not medial. In practice, it means your eyes will become even more wide-set... in theory.

And bimatoprost claim is a myth tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Senssei and Deleted member 15539
If you use your

ice age sid GIF

Beyond over for these people fr

• +1

The eye is packed into the fat pads really densely between 6 muscles, a few tendons, and the bone mass.

If you use your

ice age sid GIF

OP is correct, both bimatoprost and orbital decompression bring eyeballs closer to each other. Research before writing bs. I guess you are the one that should use your brain before writing.
Bimatoprost made this guy eyeballs 4mm closer:

Orbital Decompression lowering IPD:

More of the Bimatoprost "myth"

The reason OD and protaglandins lower IPD is because the eyesockets structures go inwards in a diagonal structure, so when the eyeballs go farther back in the orbits, they also go inwards. Fool. Artemis should be banned for spreading misinformation.
Images 28

Last edited:
i’ve never heard of orbital surgeries affecting ipd, very interesting if they do though. if orbital decompression reduces ipd could orbital compression widen it?
Probably just shorten it because the back of the orbits structure go naturally inward (look the image I posted above).

You dont need more than 3mm reduction. 2 is already alot, 3 mm reduction reduces your midfacial ratio by 0.05, which is huge. It means you could go from alien 71.5mm to Gandy moderatedly wide set 68.5mm. Just use bimatoprost (more than once daily if you want more than 3mm). But be prepared to spend a little bit of money on fillers for the upper eyelid region since it will absolutely increase your UEE, but thats one of the easiest and fastest fixes. This is 1-2mm of IPD reduction and its already notable, so picture 3-4mm.
Images 29

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: grooxx
Beyond over for people not actually reading the studies before posting.
Mate these studies are from patients with
1) hyperthyreoditis
2) glaucoma

You can not compare that to a healthy eye

• +1
Mate these studies are from patients with
1) hyperthyreoditis
2) glaucoma

You can not compare that to a healthy eye
The surgeon in the study that had his ipd shortened by whole 4mms with bimatoprost had moderate glaucoma not hyperthyreoditis, and glaucoma doesnt change the spacing of the eye nor how tissues in the orbit are positioned, its only about how easily inner eye fluid is drained, so you can totally compare that to a healthy eye because the mechanism at work responsible to alter the ipd (atrophy of the fat walls behind the eye) is totally unrelated to having glaucoma or not. Its not that hard to understand. The change in ipd here is totally unrelated to glaucoma, its just a bimatoprost side effect, nothing else. Also, if you had read the study, you would have seen that his inner eye pressure remained the same with bimatoprost (meaning it was inefficient at treating his glaucoma), and yet his ipd shortened alot. Scientifically this proves that the ipd change is absolutely unrelated to his glaucoma. At this point you are just being dullheaded.

Last edited:
is this orbital decompression?
“cosmetic orbital decompression (bulging eye surgery), lower eyelid retraction surgery with canthoplasty (almond eye surgery) and infraorbital rim silicone implant.”

• +1
Reactions: looksforlife
OP is correct, both bimatoprost and orbital decompression bring eyeballs closer to each other. Research before writing bs. I guess you are the one that should use your brain before writing.
Bimatoprost made this guy eyeballs 4mm closer:

Orbital Decompression lowering IPD:

More of the Bimatoprost "myth"

The reason OD and protaglandins lower IPD is because the eyesockets structures go inwards in a diagonal structure, so when the eyeballs go farther back in the orbits, they also go inwards. Fool. Artemis should be banned for spreading misinformation.View attachment 2229978
I found this study that explains the differences between the various methods, @Artemis was right, ipd was increased by lateral OD and decreased with internal OD (2/10mm), balanced OD can reduce IPD or increase it (-3/6mm). If the surgeon can somewhat predict the shift I think internal OD can be a valid option for wide set without setting eyes behind the ears (internal OD reduce bulging 50% less than lateral or balanced).
In my opinion, more expensive but better than have a lifetime subscription to an eyedrop med.
I’m going to ask to eye surgeon and make a post about it

• +1
If you think it works so well then why don't you use it yourself, narrow down your own IPD, and prove it to us? @Artemis is right, this shit is a myth.

• +1
If you think it works so well then why don't you use it yourself, narrow down your own IPD, and prove it to us? @Artemis is right, this shit is a myth.
I’ve started using it 3 days ago.
If it works results will come slowly, I think 3 months at least.
whether it works or it's bs I'll make a post about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
I’ve started using it 3 days ago.
If it works results will come slowly, I think 3 months at least.
whether it works or it's bs I'll make a post about it
please tag me, @Artemis & @yellowmogger921 in it

yo bro what happened to ur ipd? if it's reduced huge lifefuel I don't need to do obo anymore

Orbital Box Osteotomy NOW

Attachments

• Snapinsta.app_video_318850630_1421287988427808_7808057664538069392_n.mp4
    1.2 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: smoth
wtf is this retarded shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
yo bro what happened to ur ipd? if it's reduced huge lifefuel I don't need to do obo anymore
i've stopped using it because it burned like hell and i had red eyes all day long even if it was 0.01%, don't really know if it worked but for me it wasn't worth it.
I know there were other people experimenting though, maybe @Senssei have seen some results from them

i've stopped using it because it burned like hell and i had red eyes all day long even if it was 0.01%, don't really know if it worked but for me it wasn't worth it.
I know there were other people experimenting though, maybe @Senssei have seen some results from them
is there any way to increase ipd using the same method