Has anyone every had shoulder tendinopathy and actually healed it?

AngryShortMale

AngryShortMale

Führer of Looksmax.org
Used to gymmax but ever since I fucked up my shoulder I can't do shit and it's been almost a year and I'm getting fed up with this bullshit. I got an MRI done on it and it said that I have supraspinatus tendinopathy. I'm probably going to try BPC 157 and TB500 along with rotator cuff strengthening exercises to see if this shit works if not I'm roping.

Anyone else had this shit and how did you fix it?

• +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper
Just do it

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale
22991.jpg

• Love it
Used to gymmax but ever since I fucked up my shoulder I can't do shit and it's been almost a year and I'm getting fed up with this bullshit. I got an MRI done on it and it said that I have supraspinatus tendinopathy. I'm probably going to try BPC 157 and TB500 along with rotator cuff strengthening exercises to see if this shit works if not I'm roping.

Anyone else had this shit and how did you fix it?
rotator cuff strengthening will be key but you will have to keep being careful. If rotator cuff does no suffice, cant they surgically strengthen the tendon? seems like a minor intervention for an orthopedic surgeon for me

• +1
I got it plus partially torn ligaments after being hit by a car few years ago. Eccentric exercises with elastic bands helped, and I also used bpc-157 and tb-500 (injected both right to shoulder area, although tb-500 is more systemic) and collagen supplements. Bpc-157 greatly reduces inflammation and pain, but a pain partially returns week or so after stopping. Another good thing is simply hanging on a bar for as long as you can. It increases subacromial space and helps with shoulder impingement. But the key is eccentric exercises and not overdoing anything that loads shoulder. Nowadays I keep doing elastic band exercises, but not eccentric, for rotator cuff strengthening and maintainance. Still I'm trying to avoid shoulder-unsafe exercises, like behind the neck press, and replace them with safer alternatives (no point to risk being wrecked for questionable advantage).

• +1
I got it plus partially torn ligaments after being hit by a car few years ago. Eccentric exercises with elastic bands helped, and I also used bpc-157 and tb-500 (injected both right to shoulder area, although tb-500 is more systemic) and collagen supplements. Bpc-157 greatly reduces inflammation and pain, but a pain partially returns week or so after stopping. Another good thing is simply hanging on a bar for as long as you can. It increases subacromial space and helps with shoulder impingement. But the key is eccentric exercises and not overdoing anything that loads shoulder. Nowadays I keep doing elastic band exercises, but not eccentric, for rotator cuff strengthening and maintainance. Still I'm trying to avoid shoulder-unsafe exercises, like behind the neck press, and replace them with safer alternatives (no point to risk being wrecked for questionable advantage).
How long did you run BPC and TB500 and at what dosages? Also which exercises did you do with the bands? Right now I started with the full can exercise, eccentric lateral raises and some rows with elastic bands.

rotator cuff strengthening will be key but you will have to keep being careful. If rotator cuff does no suffice, cant they surgically strengthen the tendon? seems like a minor intervention for an orthopedic surgeon for me
The doctor won't let me do surgery. She said I wouldn't need it and to just rest it and ice it for a few months and if that doesn't work then she will give me a cortisone shot but I'm not doing that because cortisone shots are bullshit and do more damage in the long run.

The doctor won't let me do surgery. She said I wouldn't need it and to just rest it and ice it for a few months and if that doesn't work then she will give me a cortisone shot but I'm not doing that because cortisone shots are bullshit and do more damage in the long run.
start with the rotator cuff excercise. i dont see how a cortisone shot would help witgh tendinopathy anyway? is it heavily inflamed?

How long did you run BPC and TB500 and at what dosages? Also which exercises did you do with the bands? Right now I started with the full can exercise, eccentric lateral raises and some rows with elastic bands.
Both for 3 weeks, bpc 500mcg and TB500 I don't remember, but it's was a standard dose. Did such courses for 3 times with 4-6 months interval (wasn't exactly planned).
The same exercises as you do, if by rows you mean facepulls.

• +1
Yes. Just give it time.
Learn to press with shoulders tucked down. It's harder technique, but crucial for shoulder health when pressing

Supraspinatus impingement between acrimonious and clavicle-you have to increase the gap in this space so the tendon won’t keep rubbing against acromion. Hanging and rowing move with arms pronated, shrugging moves can increase the gap. Rotator cuff strengthening by doing face pulls and external rotation of humerus while tucked in ti the side of body also increases gap and prevents impingement in the future. Doing proper shrugs strengthening upper traps with weights held at side of body also helps.
Also people with pinched nerve in thoracic area due to stooped posture tend to compensate and strain their rotator cuff (supraspinatus being the first victim) muscles so have to correct the excessive kyphosis of thoracic spine.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mr.Proper, Lawton88 and AngryShortMale
Supraspinatus impingement between acrimonious and clavicle-you have to increase the gap in this space so the tendon won’t keep rubbing against acromion. Hanging and rowing move with arms pronated, shrugging moves can increase the gap. Rotator cuff strengthening by doing face pulls and external rotation of humerus while tucked in ti the side of body also increases gap and prevents impingement in the future. Doing proper shrugs strengthening upper traps with weights held at side of body also helps.
Also people with pinched nerve in thoracic area due to stooped posture tend to compensate and strain their rotator cuff (supraspinatus being the first victim) muscles so have to correct the excessive kyphosis of thoracic spine.

Yep impingement stretches for some time are about the only way to get over a bad case of it.