has anyone gotten buccal fat removal here?

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Beauty is bone deep.
Bro all results I see for buccal fat removal are shit but i suspect its because they have high bf%, has anyone who's low bf gotten it? I'd like to see

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
I think the problem with buccal fat pad removal is that it's often just a symptom of other underlying issues (high body fat percentage, lack of forward growth or malar prominence making you look bloated), and getting it removed instead of fixing those issues leads to subpar results. And people (especially women) often remove way too much, causing them to age very poorly.

I think it's only worth it if you have a lot of buccal fat naturally AND if you are lean AND if you're sure that it's not your lack of facial bones making you look bloated (or you're unwilling to get surgery or implants to fix it), and it should be removed conservatively, unless you want to look like a corpse in your 40s. Even if you meet all these criteria and do it right, be aware that most likely it will be only be a very subtle improvement, noticeably mostly in person when you talk and move your mouth.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32410
I think the problem with buccal fat pad removal is that it's often just a symptom of other underlying issues (high body fat percentage, lack of forward growth or malar prominence making you look bloated), and getting it removed instead of fixing those issues leads to subpar results. And people (especially women) often remove way too much, causing them to age very poorly.

I think it's only worth it if you have a lot of buccal fat naturally AND if you are lean AND if you're sure that it's not your lack of facial bones making you look bloated (or you're unwilling to get surgery or implants to fix it), and it should be removed conservatively, unless you want to look like a corpse in your 40s. Even if you meet all these criteria and do it right, be aware that most likely it will be only be a very subtle improvement, noticeably mostly in person when you talk and move your mouth.
I have low bf my non hollow cheekness is caused by bad cheekbone

My face also naturally carry more water due to trt side effect so it make fat tissue puff up ideally all buccal fat us removed

Ideally I wanna look as gaunt as possible, it will look good with my muscular body

I'm not an expert, and without pics it's hard to judge, but personally I wouldn't recommend getting buccal fat pad reduction if you have bad cheekbones. Have you considered getting malar implants instead?

Ideally I wanna look as gaunt as possible, it will look good with my muscular body
You think you want hollow cheeks, but I think what you really want is an ogee curve, and that is the result of cheekbones + facial fat distribution + lower third bones. You can't just remove some buccal fat and get it. If you have no malar prominence and your mandible is very narrow, you will not have an ogee curve even if your cheeks are hollow. It just won't look good. I mean, just try looking for someone who has beautiful hollow cheeks but at the same time doesn't have good cheekbones. I don't think it's common.

If you are willing to hardmaxx, what I would recommend is first get custom malar implants (designed by some actual knowledgeable guy that knows about aesthetics, not some random surgeon), and then if you're still not satisfied, get conservative buccal fat pad removal.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582
I agree with the bug guy get zygo implants

Bro all results I see for buccal fat removal are shit but i suspect its because they have high bf%, has anyone who's low bf gotten it? I'd like to see
there’s a thread on here i cba to find it but here do dis

buccal fat removal results site:looksmax.org

paste that into ur browser

this low inhib mogger did it on himself jfl

• JFL
Reactions: ChileanMaxxer
Basically just book a consultation with an educated reputable surgeon and ask them to profesonially analyze your facial flaws