Has anyone gotten LL and clavicle lenghtening?

Deleted member 5634

Deleted member 5634

Banned
Any examples of a low inhibit rich cel that ascended this way?

Face is king. Fuck breaking bones and dealing with pain for years for a few inches. Just wear lifts and wear thick clothes unless you're a manlet with no frame.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Face is king. Fuck breaking bones and dealing with pain for years for a few inches. Just wear lifts and wear thick clothes unless you're a manlet with no frame.

Yawns.

Wear lifts lol for someone 5'8

Clown. Who the fuck wants the uncomfortability of lifts? Moron

Yawns.

Wear lifts lol for someone 5'8

Clown. Who the fuck wants the uncomfortability of lifts? Moron
Fam I'm 5'10 and I wear lifts. Every man under 6 ft should. I also have a few pairs of elevator shoes. I'm able to hit 6 ft in all of my footwear and it's totally worth it. It's really not uncomfortable at all after getting used to it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
Fam I'm 5'10 and I wear lifts. Every man under 6 ft should. I also have a few pairs of elevator shoes. I'm able to hit 6 ft in all of my footwear and it's totally worth it. It's really not uncomfortable at all after getting used to it.

Massive difference between 5'8 and 5'10

Don't act like it's just "2" inches and that's deceiving. How many cm in an inch? You're good. I'm not. I'm almost average but not quite. I have a problem. Leg lengthening needed.

Massive difference between 5'8 and 5'10

Don't act like it's just "2" inches and that's deceiving. How many cm in an inch? You're good. I'm not. I'm almost average but not quite. I have a problem. Leg lengthening needed.
But you'll prob never get the surgery like most people on here. Meanwhile I'm actually getting a rhino and canthalplasty this summer. Tbh if you buy some CALTO shoes and put a little lift in like me, you can fraud 5'10" barefoot and that's acceptable. I'm an evening 5'9.5" at my shortest and the boots I wear add exactly 2.5in to make me 6' (frauding 5'11.5 barefoot). If you were any shorter maybe I'd agree but LL is so extreme it's not worth unless you're death tier short.

But you'll prob never get the surgery like most people on here. Meanwhile I'm actually getting a rhino and canthalplasty this summer. Tbh if you buy some CALTO shoes and put a little lift in like me, you can fraud 5'10" barefoot and that's acceptable. I'm an evening 5'9.5" at my shortest and the boots I wear add exactly 2.5in to make me 6' (frauding 5'11.5 barefoot). If you were any shorter maybe I'd agree but LL is so extreme it's not worth unless you're death tier short.

Lol you really don't know me bro. When I want something, I get it. Don't generalise me.

I will get it and go to 5'11.5.

I will document it ALL on here and I will quote you saying that to start the thread, once the procedure has started.

All this boots and lifts shit is fucking dumb. It's cope.

• +1
Reactions: kubo and klamus
Lol you really don't know me bro. When I want something, I get it. Don't generalise me.

I will get it and go to 5'11.5.

I will document it ALL on here and I will quote you saying that to start the thread, once the procedure has started.

All this boots and lifts shit is fucking dumb. It's cope.
anyone ~5'7"-5'9" finding LL is like having the finish line almost within reach with enough money.

I plan on getting LL too bro, 2" femur, 1.5" tibia+fibula (lower leg length stands out a lot more than upper leg length and).

A couple posts from people about HGH for recovery (same user for both the 1st and 2nd posts):

after 6 months on different HGH secreting peptides, I've grown an inch in height and my total wingspan has gotten 2 cm longer = 0.78 inches

(Grew from 172.5cm ---> 175 cm) over the past 6 months [~5'8-->5'9]

(from the "GuineaPig" guy at the bottom of this post):

To preface my answer, I have chronic pain for ten years, and will for the rest of my life (of varying degrees).
After the tearing of my rotator cuffs in physical therapy for the biceps tendoisis surgery, and only getting worse and worse, I made the decision to make one last push to achieve an acceptable quality of life. I began HGH injections, had multiple PRP/stemcell/reinjury protocols, took fistfuls of vitamins daily, and increased my physical therapy to 10x hours a week. Additionally, when I first started I was also injecting BPC-157 and TB500.
I got better. Much better. It was extremely difficult however, the side effects were extreme.
What do I mean by 'I got better'?
-After about 6 months of this regimen I could do basic tasks without pain or hinderance. Dressing myself, writing, basic overhead movements were possible with little to no pain. I got approximately an inch taller (my doctor believes this was due to the decompression and restoration of spinal fluid between my vertebrae+healing/release of locked down muscles+nerves, not due to bone growth like in puberty).

I'll refrain from linking the scientific articles on HGH (google yields plenty of results if you're curious) but it's effects show improved recovery time for bones to increases in bone density and bone mineral content to things such as younger looking skin and better cognitive function.

HGH isn't something to be abused so for anyone considering using it please do your homework, that said it's definitely something I'll be looking into come surgery time.