Has anyone had a hair transplant in GERMANY?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
I am going to get a hair transplant in germany soon. It's going to be my next looksmax. My temples are receeded bad. Not exactly a NW2.5 yet but even tho I've been on dut for like a year it's slowly getting there.

Does anybody know of a relatively cheap but good HT surgeon in germany?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I am going to get a hair transplant in germany soon. It's going to be my next looksmax. My temples are receeded bad. Not exactly a NW2.5 yet but even tho I've been on dut for like a year it's slowly getting there.

Why germany though, when you can do it in Turkey for half the price at HIGHER QUALITY? :unsure:

Turkey is literally no brainer. As a German, you can travel without a visa. Plane ticket 400 Euro.

Get on the plane -> Istanbul -> Transplant -> 3 days chill in Istanbul for the first wash -> back on the plane -> home. 5k Euro saved.
74b204e3ff3833101a7efb420816cf36.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Kroker and TrestIsBest
Why germany though, when you can do it in Turkey for half the price at HIGHER QUALITY? :unsure:

Turkey is literally no brainer. As a German, you can travel without a visa. Plane ticket 400 Euro.

Get on the plane -> Istanbul -> Transplant -> 3 days chill in Istanbul for the first wash -> back on the plane -> home. 5k Euro saved.
I am afraid of low inhib muslims shooting down my plane

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, CursedOne, Elvisandreaa and 2 others

nahh im considering doing it in the netherlands, which is prob similar to germany

cost will be 5k euro for 2300 grafts.

in turkey it would cost around half. But u have to pay for plane tickets and hotel. So at best you're gonna be saving 1-2k euro. Not an amount that really matters.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Artemis
Why are you on dut but not fin? Have you had any sides? Dose?

nahh im considering doing it in the netherlands, which is prob similar to germany

cost will be 5k euro for 2300 grafts.

in turkey it would cost around half. But u have to pay for plane tickets and hotel. So at best you're gonna be saving 1-2k euro. Not an amount that really matters.
isn't that kinda expensive tho?

Why are you on dut but not fin? Have you had any sides? Dose?
Why tf would I be on both at the same time? They do the same except dut is more effective

I'm gonna get mine in Istanbul in two weeks. Flights from Berlin were 160 in total and the hotel is included in the price at Elithair. Getting 2500 grafts for 2350.
My friends had bad experiences with HTs in Germany. Many of the surgeons don't have the same level of experience as they have in Turkey as they perform all sorts of procedures, not only hair transplants. A friend of mine can only wear hats now due to a bad transplant in Düsseldorf.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston and TrestIsBest
Why tf would I be on both at the same time? They do the same except dut is more effective
I mean most people start fin first and if it's not working or once it loses efficacy then get on dut...

Btw are you autistic? You answered one question but left the rest?

I mean most people start fin first and if it's not working or once it loses efficacy then get on dut...

Btw are you autistic? You answered one question but left the rest?
ofc ive tried fin, it didnt do shit

It’s pretty cheap I’ve gotten it

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 23017