Has anyone had experience with petco furosemide?

schurtzyisland

schurtzyisland

Iron
I’m wondering if anyone has used it for the same effect of prescription furosemide because you can get the petco version without a prescription. If you have any other reliable sources let me know aswell!

i debloated my husky and now he is a 8 psl mogger with heterochromia

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and proxyy
I was thinking about buying it but it seems you still need a prescription for that shit jfl

Plus just as a rule of thumb it's probably not a good idea to consume anything meant for your dog

• JFL
Reactions: vrilmaxxer
I was thinking about buying it but it seems you still need a prescription for that shit jfl

Plus just as a rule of thumb it's probably not a good idea to consume anything meant for your dog
In my area you dont need a prescription. have you heard of any other reliable sources?

In my area you dont need a prescription. have you heard of any other reliable sources?
you could try your hand at indian pharmacies, but I don't recommend anything like that since you don't know what you're getting.

I'm not one to screw around with my health like that taking random shit so again, I don't think you should, but it is an option.

doesn't seem like a good idea

• +1
Reactions: Kristin