Has anyone here actually tried "Jawzrsize"??

Max Frauder

Max Frauder

Ascend 'til the end!
Obviously it's probably bs, but for all the endless lower third talk on these forums I haven't seen one genuine progress review here of a "Jawzrsize" jaw builder device type thingy.

Given the jaw obsession you'd think the Jawzrsize would be the first thing you boneless incels would be trying out in an attempt to create a jawline for yourselves. You wouldn't even have to get up off your skinnyfat asses.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman to mtn and pneumocystosis
i would not recommend jawzrsize could apparently it could give u tmj. I tried jawliners and they have worked pretty well.

Here are my results:

I used jawliners between second and third pic

People say it's cope and that i just slimmed down, but that is simply not true.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 21931, kopper and 10 others
Jawrsize is cope and got debunked as bullshit so many fucking time

Why cant you retarded greycells use the fucking search bar

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Danish_Retard and subhuman to mtn
hi

jawzrsize doesn't actually do anything. mewing (properly) is the best way to accentuate your jawline.

here's a good guide

• JFL
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Jawrsize is cope and got debunked as bullshit so many fucking time

Why cant you retarded greycells use the fucking search bar
nigga I searched and found diddly.

Debunked "so many fucking time"? Well let's see some examples of these debunkings.

• +1
Reactions: 123abc
nigga I searched and found diddly.

Debunked "so many fucking time"? Well let's see some examples of these debunkings.
Jawrsize was part of the exposure that Chewing is cope and so is mewing none of that will increase the size of your mandible

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
i would not recommend jawzrsize could apparently it could give u tmj. I tried jawliners and they have worked pretty well.

Here are my results:

mirin forward growth tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ErbCel and pneumocystosis

Here are my results:

holy shit

ill send pic in a min i feel like my masseters are already ogre asf, idk if this will make it worse

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
holy shit

ill send pic in a min i feel like my masseters are already ogre asf, idk if this will make it worse

Here are my results:

20220813 230141

• Love it
nothing nigga

i should i buy jawliner tho? will it make me look ogre? i already have square face
i wouldnt if i were you. i'd focus on getting leaner

• +1
i cannot cut during puberty yakhi

why not get it?
you'd look ogre. you look quite intimidating already with ur v prominent lower third

yeah u look intimidating, especially with positive eyebrow tilt, wide jaw, and wide neck

yeah u look intimidating, especially with positive eyebrow tilt, wide jaw, and wide neck
i have a twink neck

ima buy it nigga, even if i look more ogre my jaw will be defined

what was your routine, how many hours per day? im willing to go for 3 hours a day dead srs

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and pneumocystosis

Here are my results:

age's? and which jawliner did you use could you share pic or link?

Here are my results:

What's your BF%?

age's? and which jawliner did you use could you share pic or link?
15 in first pic, 17 in second, 18 in last three. I used the jawliner 3.0 expert

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I used it. Saw my sister next week and she said my face got rounder and I was developing a double chin l. Never touched it since. I'm sticking to chewing.

Waste of £10

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
I used it. Saw my sister next week and she said my face got rounder and I was developing a double chin l. Never touched it since. I'm sticking to chewing.

Waste of £10
How were you chewing?

Like this guy

I know people who did as well and it gave then crooked teeth and an open bite. imo incisor chewing is a dumb meme.

hi

jawzrsize doesn't actually do anything. mewing (properly) is the best way to accentuate your jawline.

here's a good guide
mewing doesnt do shit nigga damn

its a preventative measure that makes sure you develop normally, it doesn't make your jawline unrecessed, your tongue simply isn't strong enough to do that

also i have yet to see a legit mewing progress where the poster hasnt

1. Gotten braces

2. went through puberty

3. gone on roids or GH

TLDR if youre recessed past the age of 15 mewing is fucking pointless, just save money and go for bimax + implants

Here are my results:

Incroyable gros, ta transformation est vraiment bien. A part le chewing t'as fais quoi d'autres ?

mewing doesnt do shit nigga damn

its a preventative measure that makes sure you develop normally, it doesn't make your jawline unrecessed, your tongue simply isn't strong enough to do that

also i have yet to see a legit mewing progress where the poster hasnt

1. Gotten braces

2. went through puberty

3. gone on roids or GH

TLDR if youre recessed past the age of 15 mewing is fucking pointless, just save money and go for bimax + implants
explain salludon

explain salludon
braces + the best plastic surgery in all of pakistan (most likely filler injections, especially on the chin)(y)

JFL if you think a full grown man can change his skull with just mewing alone, the absolute state of this website :lul:

once again mewing only works if your skull still has time to grow significantly (so before the age of 13)

niggas fr think they can reverse years of recession by putting their tongue on the top of their mouth :feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: 123abc, cutecel and lonelycurry
is jawliner like that chisell thing?

Here are my results:

Here are my results:

Your bottom lip doesnt seem to align with upper lid in before pic. Why do you think that changed? I dont rly see how jaw Exercise would change that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854

Here are my results:

Different angles

Here are my results:

How old were you when you used jawersize

• +1