has anyone here been on lamotrigine before?

Altruіst

Altruіst

easygoing asshole
share your experiences

• +1
Reactions: ey88
I suggest talking to @Gaygymmaxx who's pretty good at maintaining the 'I'm not an incel' forum facade with the cold truth mirror of his 5'5 dalit spirit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chrisN, Kaari, Gaygymmaxx and 1 other person
No what is it?

No what is it?
Mirin your brain. You could've googled it in a second. Instead, you choose to wait for a response on his clock. It's a medication against seizures but also effective against mood episodes.

• JFL
Mirin your brain. You could've googled it in a second. Instead, you choose to wait for a response on his clock. It's a medication against seizures but also effective against mood episodes.
It would’ve taken like 20 secs to google and only like 1 second to post that, + I don’t even really care tbh was just curious

It would’ve taken like 20 secs to google and only like 1 second to post that, + I don’t even really care tbh was just curious
Apologize tbh.

• +1

nigga got dementia

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaari, ey88 and RawMogger
I suggest talking to @Gaygymmaxx who's pretty good at maintaining the 'I'm not an incel' forum facade with the cold truth mirror of his 5'5 dalit spirit.
I never lie, many users know I'm khhv

• +1
Reactions: RawMogger